Chapter 7 The Book

No one's POV

Currently, Sora and Bell were at the church and the two of them were watching Hestia sulking on the bed.

Hestia: Uahhgg!!

Sora(mind):-_- What the hell is wrong with her?

Bell: Are you okay, Goddess?

Bell hand her a glass of water and Hestia quickly took it and drank it. When she finished, Hestia hand the glass to Sora and looked away annoyed.

Sora: G-Goddess?

Bell: Is something wrong?

Hestia: Nothing's wrong.

Hestia(mind): What's with you, guys? You cheater!

Sora then put a hot towel on her head and Hestia looked back at Bell and Sora.

Bell: Um, Goddess...

Sora: This may not be the right time, but when's your day off work?

Hestia looked confused.

Hestia: Day off? Why?

Bell: We've started to make a lot of money in the dungeon lately, and we wanted to repay you for everything you've done for us. So, um, would you like to go get a nice dinner or something?

Sora: Yeah, I mean we haven't really got the chance to hang out with each other since I joined the Familia. So would you mind?

Hestia looked at Bell and Sora surprised and her eyes sparkles.

Hestia: A date? With my two boys?

Hestia then sprung out of her bed and looked at them straight in the face.

Hestia: Let's go today!

Bell: Huh?

Hestia: I want to go today!

Sora: But...

Hestia put her forehead on top of Bell as she demanded that the 3 of them went today.

Hestia: We're going today!

Bell: But aren't you feeling... sick?

Hestia quickly went to the drawer and started changing her clothes.

Hestia: I'm all better!

Sora(mind): -_-Is the thought of going out with us really excite her?

Hestia then started sniffing her body and she realized that she smelled like alcohol since yesterday night when she hang out with Lord Miach.

Hestia: Bell, Sora, I'll see you at six o'clock this evening on Southwest Main, at Amour Square!

Hestia left the church and went to the bathhouse for the Gods and Bell just laugh awkwardly while Sora just sweat drops

(Timeskip)