Chapter 6 The Supporter

No one's POV

(Flashback )

Sora was on a mission with Zeus Familia and the Hera Familia members to kill the great 3 legendary beast. Sora had just reach level 3 and Zeus and Hera told the rest of the Familia members to be careful. Sora looked toward his mentor and he spoke up.

Mentor: Be careful okay? This beast is different from Behemoth and Leviathan!

Sora: Right!

The Familia members and Sora all charged toward the Black Dragon and started fighting. Sora was at the frontline with his mentor and Asuna was with her mentor and the two of them were casting spells to kill the Black Dragon.

Asuna: Maelstrom!!

Asuna's mentor: Aerial!!

The Spell casters managed to deal some damaged and Sora used his Flashing Strike to slashed down the Black Dragon, but the Black Dragon let out a terrifying roar and sent a massive blast and wiped out the Familia. Sora's and Asuna's Mentor managed to pushed them both out of the way.

Zeus: Everyone!!

Sora then saw his dead comrade before his eyes and he was completely and utterly shocked. Sora then let out a heaven piercing roar.

Sora: AAAAAHHHHHH!!

Zeus: Sora?

Sora then turned into something that Zeus never saw before. Sora was envelop with lighting through out his body and sent a massive Electric blast towards the Black Dragon then let out a roar which cause a massive earthquake and it retreated.

Zeus: Oh My!

Sora then fell toward his knees completely exhausted and he saw that his mentor and Asuna's mentor is still moving and he approached them.

Sora: Uncle... Aunt...

Aunt: To think your the same as me...

Uncle: Sora can you promised me... that you'll protect our daughter?

Sora: I will! You can count on it!

Aunt: Good!

Sora then saw that his Uncle and Aunt closed their eyes and died right before his eyes and Sora started crying. Zeus come to Sora's side and hugged him tightly.

Zeus: Its okay...

Sora: Gramps...

(Timeskip)

Sora had brought and unconscious Asuna to the Zeus Familia house and when she woke up, Sora told Asuna what happened and she started crying. After the quest, Asuna said that she would like to go to Orario and Sora told Asuna about the promised he made and Asuna smiled and nodded at him and bid farewell to Sora and Zeus.

Sora: Gramps...

Zeus: What is it?

Sora: I think I would like to go on a journey...

Zeus: Where are you going?

Sora: I would like to see the world and think what should I do from here on out. So can you please take care of Bell for me?!

Zeus then smiled at him and hand over him a piece of book.

Soar: Is this?

Zeus: It's one of my greatest creation. It was the story of the Flash Hero. Read it from time to time, and stay safe okay?

Sora then smiled at Zeus and hugged him tightly and the both of them started crying.

Sora: I love you gramps...