Chapter 43 (Astrea Record) Night before the War

No one's POV

Sora and the whole Astraea Familia were currently on their way towards the Twilight Manor as they were getting ready to discuss the final tactics before the war. And while they were walking, they bump into Asuna and Aiz.

Sora: Asuna!

Asuna: Sora!

Asuna rushed towards him and hugged him tightly and Sora hugged her back and Alise started pouting.

Alise: Hmph!!

Kaguya: Captain! Please restrain yourself!

Sora and Asuna broke the hug and Sora saw Aiz and his eyes turned wide open.

Sora: You are...

Aiz then looked at Sora and stare at him with eyes wide open as well.

Aiz: You look just like Big Bro! Excepts for the hair... My Big Bro's hair is gray... and he is much older than me by 7 years...

Sora:...

Sora just looked down a bit conflicted and Asuna noticed the expression that he was on and Aiz just walked away.

Sora:...

Asuna(whisper): So she's the one, isn't she...?

Sora (whisper): Yeah...

At the Twilight Manor, Finn asked about the preparations to which Loki replied that they were done. In order to prepare for the final battle, they had moved all the people into five different places: the Guild headquarters, Ganesha Familia home, the Colosseum, the Casino and the Twilight Manor. An ice wall that surrounded the Central Park had been erected as well to protect Babel.

And currently, Finn, Riveria, Gareth, Asuna, Sora and the whole Astraea Familia were having a final meeting before the war

Finn: Before we start, I truly want to thank you, from the bottom of my heart. Its thanks to you, that we were able to keep going.

Sora: Its fine. Don't worry about it... So I take it now you trust us...?

Sora and Asuna were looking at everyone else. Asking them if they truly do trust the both of them and all of them nodded their head.