Chapter 41 (Astrea Record) Song of Justice

No one's POV

A day has passed since Alise and Sora had their talk. And the two of them had gotten much closer with one another. The only member that was missing right now, was Ryuu Lion. Also known as the [Gale]. Once they arrived to their home Kaguya and Lyra being were treated by the rest of the Familia members while they informed them and Astraea about what had happened. About the two of them were ambushed by Alfia while they were searching for Ryuu near the abandon church, and the two of them were currently being treated.

Astraea: Lyra! Kaguya!

Lyra: Ugh, you shouldn't have seen that... you just chose to show up at the perfect time, Lady Astraea.

Sora: Please acting tough and let me tend to your wounds...

Astraea: How are their condition?

Sora: Pretty bad for Lyra. But Kaguya's wound are deeper. Kaguya got two broken bone on the rib, but I already gave her a magic potion. So she should be fine...

Astraea: Lyra! What happened?!

Lyra: It was that pathetic demon lord Erebus and the Silence... They gave us mercy and didn't finish us, though...

Sora: Mother...

Lyra: Oh, and another bad news... I mean, this one's worse. That demon lord is after Lion.

Neze then came inside the room after she got a report from Raul.

Neze: Incoming message from Loki Familia! The enemy attacks are intensifying! They need people at the northwestern district. And Predator are also there. Silence is currently at the northeastern district!

Lyra: Northwest? That was when we were attacked by Erebus. Most likely...

Sora: Gale is there. I'm going too...

Everyone then looked at Sora after he was done treating Kaguya and Lyra.

Sora: If Zald sensei is there, then you guys stand no chance on saving Gale. I'll fight him, while you guys go save Gale...

Neze: Sorry to say, but aren't you level 4?! How do you think, your gonna fight against a level 7?!

Sora: Do you trust me...?

That's all Sora ask for them. It was his trust. He wanted them to believed that he could take care of Zald, while they go save their friends. Everyone was skeptical at first until Astraea broke the silence.

Astraea: Let's trust him, everyone...

Everyone look at Astraea and saw that she was serious.

Astraea: After 4 days of watching over him. You all saw how he willing to sacrifice his life for the people of Orario. Now his asking us to trust him. So will you trust him just like I do...

Neze: Lady Astraea...

Everyone thought for a moment and Kaguya spoke up.

Kaguya: I trust you...

Lyra: I do too...

The rest of the Astraea Familia look at each other before nodding their head.

Sora: Thank you...

Kaguya: Where is Alise?

Neze: She's finally locking herself up in her room to take some rest... or perhaps she's meditating. She's trying to come up with an answer to what justice is.

Kaguya: I see. But, we're asking her to come with us. We'd fail apart without our captain

They all made their way towards Alise's room and knock her room.