Chapter 13 Wanting to be a Hero

No one's POV

It was nighttime and Sora, Bell, Aiz, and Asuna had just finished training and Bell was panting on the ground exhausted.

Bell: Th... Thank you... again... for... today...

Sora: Are you alright...?

Bell: I'm fine...

Aiz: You did good...

Asuna: I'm impress by how much you've grown in just 5 days of training Bell...

???: Good job, Bell! Sora!

Everyone saw that it was Hestia as she was running to their side. Sora and Asuna and Aiz recall what happened yesterday about the deal that they made with Hestia.

(Flashback)

Hestia: I get to observe you 4! No calling dibs on my Sora and Bell, got it?! It's never going to happen!

(Present)

Sora and Asuna and Aiz just sweat drops as Hestia continued to hug Bell. The 5 of them then started heading back towards their houses with Sora and Aiz leading the way and Aiz was holding a lantern.

Hestia: By the way Bell, aren't you just getting beaten up? Given Sora always beats you up.

Sora: -_- Just what kind of training do you think we're doing?

Hestia ignores Sora and continued to convinced Bell to stop training with Aiz and Asuna, as they were still talking, Sora, Aiz, and Asuna felt someone was watching them.

Sora: Do you guys feel that...?

Aiz: Yes... and look at the street lamp!

Asuna: It's been destroyed.

Sora, Asuna and Aiz stopped walking and Bell and Hestia looked at them confused.

Hestia: Is something wrong?

Sora: Bell be on your guard!

A figure who looked like a demi-human that had a cat ears, holding a spear and was clad in black

A figure who looked like a demi-human that had a cat ears, holding a spear and was clad in black. The figure charged at Bell and went to thrust his spear at Bell, but Aiz and Sora managed to deflect it. Sora then was about to rushed towards him, but 11 more figures appeared and started trading swords.

 Sora then was about to rushed towards him, but 11 more figures appeared and started trading swords