Season 3 Chapter 56 Downfall

No one's POV

It was early morning. The sun still had yet to rise, and they sky was a light gray hue. Ikelos was just exiled from Orario. And Ganesha was working at the counter of the eastern gate of Orario, when suddenly he saw multiple hooded figure passing through.

Ganesha: Hold it! No one is not allowed to enter, until you register what's your business here! Because, I am Ganesha!!

???: Long time no see, Ganesha. Will you tell me the Home of Sora Yatagami?

Ganesha was surprise by the voice and he look at the hooded figure completely shocked.

Ganesha: Yo-You're...

(Timeskip)

It was the fourth morning since the incident involving Ikelos Familia and the Xenos that had turned the city upside down. Hestia, Bell, Rin and Lili were standing in the living room of Hearthstone Manor, their home, looking down at the reports.

"A Menace Let Loose: Monsters Scatter Across the City. Dungeon Post Town Rivira Destroyed. Were Monsters on the Surface Involved? The Secret Maneuvers of Ikelos Familia: A Second Door to the Dungeon?"

Several news publications were spread out on the table. Hestia, Bell, Rin and Lili stared grimly at the headlines, written in Koine.

Rin: This is getting really serious...

Lili: Yeah, these stories are all over town. The locals are sick with worry.

Lili had gathered them from around town, each a scroll of several leaflets sold by a familia or a merchant. They were full of countless bits of information and conjecture about the monsters' appearance on the surface. For Hestia and Lilly, who were privy to the details of the situation, even the ones that appeared at first glance to be gossip, were no laughing matter.

Hestia: And look at this one...

Hestia said glumly, shifting her gaze to another of the notices. The article she examined was small and squeezed into a corner. The headline read:

"Violent Rampage by Hero of Orario, Lightning Flash: Lost Hope, Lost Prestige"

There were similar articles in other notices. Some included his portrait. Hestia stood at the table beside the much shorter Lili in stony silence, her brows knit. Bell was looking down grimace and Rin could only stay silent. Just then, Haruhime and Mikoto walked into the living room, dressed in maid's outfits.

Haruhime: Lady Hestia. Lady Lilly. Lady Rin. Master Bell. We're back.

Mikoto: Apologies for taking so long. Many of the stores were closed.

They were returning from a shopping trip, and they set down paper bags full of vegetables and dried meat.

Bell: Welcome home, Mikoto, Haruhime.

Hestia: Nothing wrong in town, did it?

Haruhime: Nothing direct, but... Compared to before, the gazes upon us were, well...

Haruhime said evasively. Mikoto spoke more clearly, although with a troubled expression.

Mikoto: Some of them were very cold. As we suspected, Sir Sora's actions seem to be having a broader effect... because we're in the same familia as him. It feels like the pressure has been building over the past few days.

Hestia: I see...

Hestia sighed and looked at Lili.

Hestia: No change with Welf today?

The young armor smith had not shown his face since the disturbance.

Lili: No. He's been shut up in his workshop ever since. He's hopeless...but when I leave food in front of his door, it always disappears, so he must be alive in there.