Season 4 Chapter 86, Interlude 5 A Spirit Calling

No one's POV

Red. The was the only thing he sees. The Skull Reaper, were off the charts. It was impossibly capable, beyond the limits of what should have been possible in this world. Already it was miraculous that Sora was able to survive this long even in his Berserk Raijin form. But it wasn't enough. With Berserk Raijin, his stats had become a High Level 7 power. But was still not enough to defeat it.

Sora: Guh...

The scythe that made up its rear left leg entered his right flank and passed through to his left side, slicing everything in its path. Even his armor was penetrated with ease. The instant he first felt the shock, Sora recognized an icy chill brushing his belly, but after he'd been thrown against the tree branch and Sora had slumped to the floor, his insides were burning like they were on fire. Sora couldn't move a muscle. He didn't even have any sensation from his lower half. He could've been split in two with just a little scrap of skin holding him together.

In fact, it was a mystery as to how he could think at all.

Sora: A-Alise... Everyone...

Sora could barely see them from his position, he was sure that his irreplaceable friend's life was also hanging in the balance. Through foggy eyes, Sora saw the Skull Reaper advance, shaking the ground. Sora wanted to shout at them to run, but the only thing his mouth could do was exhale weakly.

Iska: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Maryu: Don't eat meeeeeeeee!!

Through his eyes, he saw the horror that he didn't want to see. His friends were being slaughtered one by one by that Calamity. First were Neze and Asta whom were gobble up in a matter of seconds. Then seeing Kaguya got her right arm sliced. Ryana and Celty got burned and turned to crisp. Lyra's eyes which were melt when got hit by the magic reflector. Iska and Maryu whom were toyed first then eaten alive. Then finally Alise whom also suffered an.

Sora(mind): Noooooo! No...!

His eyes were a teary messed. Once again, Sora saw the people he loved were slaughtered right before his very eyes. Once again, lost people precious to him. His emotions were already messed up when he heard what the remaining three Astrea Familia member who could still moved said.

Alise: I'm sorry—Kaguya, Lyra. Please give me your lives.

Sora's eyes stretched wide.

Alise: I want to save Lion.

Sora(mind): Noooooo! Just take her and—run!

Sora wanted to scream. He tried to yell for them to run, over and over, but nothing came out. Sora wanted to moved his body, but his healing was not fast enough.

Alise: And I know Sora will always move forward like he always do.

Sora: ?

Again Sora's eyes widened with disbelief. Through foggy eyes, he weakly looked up towards Alise, Kaguya and Lyra whom were smiling but not looking at his directions. As if they knew that Sora could hear them.

Lyra: Lion, are you there? You... will live! And tell Sora, how sorry I am for leaving him.

Sora(mind): Move...

Sora ordered his body to move. But only his fingers did.

Kaguya: I'll give you my shortsword. Don't tuck it away like a keepsake—use the hell out of it. Be strong, my first worthy rival. And tell Sora, that I love him. And be sure to tell him to give me his answer, if he ever made it to the other side.