Season 1 Finale Chapter 19 A Familia Myth

No one's POV

Everyone continues to looked completely shocked as the blue skies above them turn dark and they saw what looked like a giant skeleton.

Asfi: What's going on?

Hermes: The dungeon hate us. Since we keep it locked up in a place like this. Uranus, what happen to your prayers? You didn't tell me anything about this...

Everyone then saw the crystal above them break apart and saw a Goliath dropped down to the ground and it let out a massive roar.

Hermes: A floor boss. I knew it...

The Goliath continued to let out a massive roar and the monsters around them started going rampaged and attacked adventurers. Bell and the rest who were watching from the top of the cliff looked completely shocked.

Lili" Why is there a floor boss on the 18th floor?

Rin: That Goliath looks stronger than the one on the 17th floor...! How did this happen...? While Sora's not here...

Hestia: That monster is most likely an assassin sent to kill me... no, to exterminate us Gods.

Bell: We gotta save them!

Ryuu: Wait.

Bell then looked at Ryuu.

Ryuu: Are you really going to save them? With this party? Now that Sora is gone, you're the one to make a decision?

Bell then looked at everyone else and they all smiled at him.

Bell: Let's save them.

Everyone smiled at Bell and Ryuu just sighed.

Ryuu: Unlike Sora, you've failed as a leader. But... you didn't make the wrong decision.

Ryuu then rushed in and Bell looked at Chigusa.

Bell: Miss Chigusa, take care of my Goddess. Everybody, let's go!

Everyone: Yeah!

Bell and the rest rushed forwards to where the Goliath is and Hestia looked at them worried.