Season 3 Chapter 48 Dragon's Daughter

No one's POV

Long, long ago... Even before Gods descend to this world... The ultimate evil fought against humanity. Monsters.

A month has passed since the day of the anniversary of the Dark Era. As a young monster girl ran from adventurers that were hunting her down, she cried desperately tried to avoid them. She soon eventually tripped, weak, and exhausted. She tried to get back up, but a loud screech as a sudden flame blast erupted in the forest.

Humans cannot forgive them. Even Gods cannot save them.

One figure emerged from the blast of flames, revealing to be Sora, who was at the 19th floor, after his Familia was requested to get some dropped item from Boris at Rivira. At first when Sora was running, he thought when he saw the figure, it was an injured adventurer, but he was shocked by what he saw.

 At first when Sora was running, he thought when he saw the figure, it was an injured adventurer, but he was shocked by what he saw

Sora: A monster... A vouivre?

Humans and monsters will never live in Harmony.

It's a humanoid monster with delicate, slim limbs and bluish-white skin. Vouivres are a species of dragon, the greatest monsters in the Dungeon, and their combat strength is almost rival first class adventurers.

Sora(mind): Is this really a monster?

Sora saw the creature had tears on her eyes. It has no snake-like lower body, but a body of a small girl. No dragon tail, but instead was a bluish-white legs. From the looks of it, it could be around Bell's age.

 From the looks of it, it could be around Bell's age

Sora(mind): She's crying...

Arms wrapped around its trembling body, it looks up at Sora from the floor. Showing fear like a person. Like it's forgotten that it's a monster.

Sora(mind): No! I don't believe it!

Sora couldn't even think clearly. Usually this person was always so calm, and think and make quick decision. But for once in his life, Sora started having a panicked attack. He simply can't understand. Monsters are born killer. His Family, Mother, Father, Little Sister, his Familia, all was taken away by monsters.