Season 3 Chapter 53 Knossos

No one's POV

Sora: Rivira...!

Sora spotted pillars of smokes rising from the west the moment he emerged from the dim, rocky tunnel. It took them less than 30 minutes to reached floor 18th. Some of the Ganesha Familia members were moving towards Rivira, while the first class adventurers like Shakti were heading towards the forest where the Xenos are.

Fels: Let's make for the forest.

Sora: Fels!

Fels: Rivira is likely little more than a ghost town. Lido was among the group that went east.

Fels was practically invisible standing next to Sora as he conveyed information. Sora too had seen them. A siren and a gargoyle flying east. But he couldn't see Wiene and that made him uneasy. Sora quietly follow the Ganesha Familia as he wanted to talk to either Rei or Lido. As the fight continue, Sora drew his Hestia Short Sword as Laura, the snake woman attacked him. Laura didn't realized that she was attacking Sora, due to his face being covered by his hoodie.

Sora: Wait, Laura! It's me, its Sora!

Laura: !!!

He tried to jump past Laura to dodge a swipe, but it drove its blade like claws straight through his robe. Sora lost his disguise along with his backpack and revealed himself to the battlefield.

Lido: GRAAAAAAAAA!!!

A single lizardman burst through, appearing from between as adventurers locked in combat with monsters.

Sora: Lido!!

Lido grabbed a hold of Sora's shoulder and drove him away from the group.

Lido: Why have you come here, Sora-chi?

The two of them broke the clash and they decided to move away from the group and they ran west where there is no other adventurers nor monsters.

Sora: Lido...!

In a small clearing a great distance away from the tree-lined battlefield. Sora and Lido stood face to face in a clearing surrounded by thick tree trunks and tall blue and white crystal.

Lido: Why... Why have you come, Sora-chi?

Roars of battle were off in the distance. Nothing stood between them in this place Lido had chosen for their discussion. In any case, he didn't want their reunion to be like this. Clutching a scimitar and longsword, the lizardman narrowed his reptilian yellow eyes as though trying to bear a great pain.

Sora: I heard that Rivira... had been destroyed by armed monsters... Lido, was it really you and the others who did that?

Lido: Yes. It was us who attacked.

Sora: Why?

Lido: Our kin were killed... by poachers.

Sora's eyes opened wide. Lido continues, strengthening the verbal assault on the motionless boy.

Lido: Wiene and the others were taken by their group.

Sora: Those Ikelos Familia!!! I already gave them a warning to stay away from you!!! But they ignore it!!!

Sora flew into rage. Wiene his daughter was captured by them. And Lido was caught of guard by the sudden rage.

Lido: I'm sorry, Sora-chi... We really are monsters, just like humans say we are.

Sora: Lido...

Lido: I tried to talk... to convince them! But it wasn't any good!

Lido couldn't stop Wiene from being taken and couldn't stop his kind. Lido offered an apology, stewing in his own uselessness. A powerful resolve soon took it place.