Chapter 38 (Astrea Record) Unforgettable Search for Justice

A/N: Note that Sora and Asuna were only at Level 4 in the Astraea Record Arc.

No one's POV

It was the day like no other. The day before where the tragedy of the Great Fued of Orario. Somewhere far away from Orario. A certain Goddess with a long walnut brown hair that is gathered together behind her head in a dignified manner, along with deep indigo eyes that are reminiscent of a sea of stars. She wears a simple kirtle and a long skirt. It was none other than the Goddess of Justice, Astraea as she was looking towards the night sky.

 It was none other than the Goddess of Justice, Astraea as she was looking towards the night sky

Astraea: Allow yourself to go through the struggle as you should for now. At least today. Do not let go of regret and despair as you venture on. One day, you'll tell me the answer to the question.

And through that night sky. A single shooting star ran above her as she continues to pray for her beloved children that is no longer here.

Astraea: One day, you'll shine like stardust high above- you'll shine with justice.

(Elsewhere)

In the HearthFire Mansion, everyone was eating dinner after Sora and Mikoto had cook them something, but something was a bit off than usual. Everyone had already finished their food other than one person. It was none other than Sora, as he continues to look towards the night sky.

Rin: Sora...?

Rin called out to him to snap him out of his daze.

Sora: H-Huh? Is something wrong...?

Rin: You haven't touch your food. Is something wrong...?

Sora: Oh nothing... Is just that, I have something to do tomorrow...

Sora quickly finished his food and stood up.

Sora: Sorry, guys. I'm going to bed early today.

Sora quickly left the room and everyone look confused.

(Timeskip)

It was early in the morning, and just like Sora said he was. He woke up early at dawn, carrying a bouquet of flowers in his hand as he left their Home early in the morning with his adventurer gear. Little did he know, everyone was following him.

Welf: He really woke up early...

Rin: Where is he going? Holding that many flowers in his hand...

Hestia: Ehehe... This looks fun!

Haruhime: Erm... Is this really alright?

Lili: Its fine! I'm curious to where this is heading...

Mikoto: So this is what it feels like to follow people... Is so fascinating...

Bell: Um guys...

Everyone continue to follow Sora from behind. But as they were following him, they noticed the atmosphere in Orario were a bit different than usual. It was quiet, unlike the usual Orario.