Season 4 Chapter 80, Interlude 2 Our own Idealistic Justice

No one's POV

Sora: Is that truly what you think, Kaguya?

It was a day long ago. Sora and a member of Astrea Familia were in a room in Stardust Garden, their home in Orario. Sora had just overheard Ryuu and Kaguya's conversation, and Kaguya's Ambition of Justice on how sacrificed must be made to achieve true peace.

Kaguya: Yeah. I don't see a problem with what I say about my Ambition of Justice to Lion.

The beautiful girl who smiled cheerfully back at her had long, straight black hair

The beautiful girl who smiled cheerfully back at her had long, straight black hair. Her island-style clothing and pretty hairpin suggested her origins in the Far East, while her graceful words and carriage were those of a sheltered girl of gentle birth.

Sora: You're telling me that the minority should be ignored in the name of the bigger picture? Is that truly the Justice you wanted? What good is peace at the cost of such a sacrifice?

As Kaguya listened, she lowered her arched eyebrows, only to narrow her eyes like a fox.

Kaguya: You're the same as that, Idiot!

Sora: Ahaha! I won't deny that.

Kaguya: That naivety of yours sometimes want to makes me throw up, Sora.

Kaguya snorted, her refined manners of a moment earlier vanished like smoke. Sora didn't deny the claim Kaguya made for him. Instead he just smile and listen.

Gojouno Kaguya.

She was a Level 4 adventurer and the vice-captain of Astrea Familia. Her swordsmanship and skill in hand-to-hand combat far outstripped any other member of the familia. She and Ryuu were constantly competing with each other to see who could advance faster. But this time around, she was currently competing towards the boy who is her idol Hero.

Although she did not like to talk about her background, she was rumored to have grown up in a noble family in the Far East. Her long, silky hair reached to her waist and was cut straight across her forehead in bangs. When she wore a kimono and smiled, she was a veritable picture of a Far Eastern woman.