Chapter 24 (Orion Finale) Arrows of Orion

No one's POV

As Sora continues to stand in front of Nyx as the two of them continued to stare at one another.

Nyx: Sora, I'm sure you've already sensed it. What kind of entity I am. Something that's been promised to forms of life. Something that can't be resisted. Sora, knowing that, would you still...

Sora didn't say anything and unsheathed both Kanshou and Bakuya and glared at Nyx and spoke up.

Sora: I'm not here for that!! I'm going to kill you!!

Sora then lunged himself at Nyx, but Nyx just swing his sword and sent Sora flying.

Sora: Damn it...

Nyx: The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. He clings himself to a dim hope. Attaining one's dream requires a stern will and unfailing determination.

Nyx then sent multiple tendrils at Sora and Sora's eyes widened and jumped into the air dodging and cut multiple of them while rushing towards Nyx.

Sora: I'm not here to hear you rambling!!

Sora then thrust his sword at Nyx, and Nyx opened his chest revealing Artemis real body and Sora's eyes widened and gritted his teeth but continued his thrust and Nyx looked surprised and slammed his sword and sent Sora flying.

Nyx: To think you didn't hesitate! Are you really going to kill Artemis?!

Sora: No...I'm not killing her! I'm going to save her from her suffering!!

Nyx: Only courage in the face of doubts can lead one to the answer...

Nyx then slammed his sword at Sora, and Sora managed to blocked it in cross slit pattern, but the force was so powerful that Sora was down on his knees and Nyx increase the force and sent Sora flying to the ground

Nyx: It is indeed a precious gift to understand the force that guide oneself...

Nyx then went to sent a massive wind blast towards Sora and Sora who was on the ground weakly stood up and saw the wind blast coming towards him and he quickly activates and charged up and covered his whole body in lightning.