Chapter 17 Under Resort

No one's POV

Bell had just awoken and remembered that he had passed out during the way and he quickly got up panicked.

Bell: Sora! Lili! Rin! Welf!

Aiz: Are you alright?

Bell looked to his side and saw Aiz looking at him concerned and he looked surprised.

Aiz: How do you feel?

Bell: Miss Aiz? Wh-what are you doing here?

Aiz: Our Familia is heading back from our expedition, so we stopped here on the 18th floor.

Bell: 18th floor...

Bell then started to panicked.

Bell: Where are my friends?

As he quickly try to got up, his legs gave out and he landed on Aiz's chest and his face got red and back off

Bell: I'm sorry...

Bell then looked to his sides and saw Rin, Lili, and Welf all sleeping and he looked relieved.

Bell: Rin...Welf...Lili...

Aiz: They'll be fine. Asuna and Riveria and the others healed them. You were badly wounded, too.

Bell: Thank you for saving me. I really mean it, but where is Sora?

Aiz: He had just awoken a minute ago. And he's on his way to meet the commander.

Bell: I see, thank goodness.

Aiz: Can you move?

Bell: Y-Yes.

Aiz: I'm supposed to tell our commander when you and Sora wake up. Come with me.

Bell and Aiz then exited the tent and made their way to Finn's tent and along the way he asked about why there was so much light in the dungeoun and Aiz told him about the crystals above them that the light in the crystal will fade in time and will regain it's light again when the time is right. He then met Sora and Asuna who was also on their way to the tent and Sora looked surprised.

Asuna: Bell, thank goodness your alright.

Sora: Bell, your awake. Are you alright?

Bell: I'm fine, but what about you?

Sora: I'm fine, don't worry about it.

Bell: Are you sure? Because your face is red.

Bell saw a massive hand print on Sora's face and he just rolled his eyes.

Sora: -_- Well...

(Flashback)

Sora had just awoken and saw Asuna and Aiz and they looked worried.