Season 3 Chapter 51 Distant Dream

No one's POV

Lido: Food! Alcohol! And keep it coming! For our new kin and our first human guests, especially the Light of Hope, today we celebrate!

The monsters erupted with excitement as soon as they heard the lizardman Lido's booming voice the room shook from all the noise. A wide array of food, including fruits, nuts, and herbs found in the Dungeon, was circulating. Barrels of alcohol carved with marks that read Rivira were rolled out. People and Monsters alike sat in a large circle encompassing several bright magic-stone lamps.

Sora(mind): Please stop calling me, Light of Hope! Its embarrassing!

Welf: Is this some kind of dream?

Rin: I wish it was all just a dream.

Lili: Shall I pinch both your cheeks for you?

Welf, Rin, and Lili spoke as though they were in trance

Welf, Rin, and Lili spoke as though they were in trance. Bell heard their mutter, unable to hide the cold sweat running down his own cheeks. And Sora who was sitting next to Rin just sigh. Even Mikoto and Haruhime were frozen still as the Xenos did the cheers for them.

 Even Mikoto and Haruhime were frozen still as the Xenos did the cheers for them

Wiene: And then Papa saved me!

Rei: Did he? That makes me jealous. Sora truly is strange- I mean... very kind, isn't he?

Sora: Strange huh...

Fia: Wiene, why do you call, Sora Papa?

Wiene: Because it feels like he was my Papa. I feel like, I know him...

The Xenos and Bell and the others all looked confused other than Sora. He continue to stare at Wiene with the sense of deja vu all coming back to him. It truly feels like Wiene is indeed Yui. And that make Sora's heart aches.

Sora:...

Lido: Bell-Chi, Sora-Chi.

Bell: Bell-chi...

Lido: No need to be polite. Eat up! We gathered it all around here. Apparently, this stuff's rare on the surface.

Lido hand Bell and Sora some fruits 🍆 and both Sora and Bell took a bite of it.