Chapter 44 (Astrea Record) Silent Battle

No one's POV

As they made their way towards the dungeon, a swarm of monsters started to attack the party. Sora gave the order to ignore them and only get rid of the ones that got in their way.

Sora: Avoid combat as much as possible! Just repelling them is enough! Our destination is the 18th floor!

Astraea Familia: Roger!

Sora: Riveria, Asuna! Please conserve your strength and mind as much as possible! We need you both to be at full strength later on!

Riveria: On it!

Asuna: Right!

Sora: Gareth, can I leave the rear to you!

Gareth: You got it, youngster!

Everyone just follows their team leaders as Sora gave order after order. Sora conclude they would fight in the 18th floor, as it was spacious and monsters didn't spawn, which left everyone surprised.

Neze: He really is a monster...!

Lyra: Sora is only 10 years old, but it feels like he's as mature as Finn...!

Kaguya: The word talent is not good enough to describe him. He truly is a Hero.

Alise: That's why he's wonderful...

Aiz continue to follows Sora's order while also watching him fight from the rear. She felt a sense of deja vu by the way he's fighting and continue to stare at him.

Sora: Is something wrong, Sword Princess?

Aiz: Your fighting style reminded me of Big Bro. Have we met before?

Sora:...

Sora didn't say anything for a few second. The other might not seen it, but Sora's hair is currently shadowing his eyes. He clearly felt his emotion building up. But he shrugged it off and looked at her with a stoic face.

Sora: I'm sorry. But this is our first time meeting. But you do look familiar as well though...

Aiz: Oh I see...

Her voice was a bit sad. As she look down for a second. And Sora who was looking at her looked a bit conflicted. She was desperate to find someone, and it was none other than her Big Brother. But the person standing in front of her was younger by 6 years. So she just shrugged it off and started running towards the swarm of monster leaving Sora alone.

Sora:...

(Timeskip)

Finally arriving to the 18th Floor, the slaying group was surprised by the view, as all the trees were burning and the sky was gone.

Ryuu: Wha-

Alise: What's this?

Ryuu: Is this really floor 18th? Is this the beautiful paradise we all used to love...?

Alise: The trees are burning. The greenery and the skies are gone.

Lyra: Are we really in a Dungeon? I've never seen a scene like this.