Chapter 47 (Astrea Record Finale) It's an Unending Journey of Justice

No one's POV

Erebus: Goodbye, Alfia. Thank you. You did well.

Erebus said while also praying for her the moment Sora had dropped her onto the holes of flames.

Astraea: Erebus... Your mightiest has fallen. Mine still standing. Your scenario is ruined.

Erebus: What are talking about, Astraea? The Nightmare is still on the loose. Can't you see?

The Nightmare was still running rampage, and Asuna was on the brink of collapse as she was using her Stacia to her utmost limits. She was altering the landscape to trapped the Nightmare, but it continues to break.

Erebus: You and Loki's children can barely stand on their feet. Even your two mightiest is on the brink of collapse. It's impossible for them to stop it. Plus, we can't expect reinforcement from the surface. Win or lose, Zald and the others must've destroyed most of Orario by now. I'm almost there. I'm about to win... let me destroy the world, once and for all.

Astraea: No... The light is still shining brightly. That's why I won't let you.

Erebus: You rejected despair and stayed glorious until the end... You're a fine woman, Astraea.

It's true. The light that was radiating from the ground still continue to shine brightly. That means, the Light of Hope has still not withered yet. And with Alise and the other girls. Alise asked her Familia if they could still fight, which they denied, pointing out they had barely survived and had as well used all their items, with Kaguya adding that even if they recovered she wasn't sure if they were strong enough to help.

Hearing their complains, Astraea told them to not let despair consume them. The girls were surprised to see her in the dungeon, as Gods were forbidden to be there, which was why she told them to kept it as a secret. She then gave them some elixis to heal them and encourage them to fight. Lyra still insisted they needed measures to take, to which Alise replied they already had one, that their Goddess was with them.

And the whole Astraea Familia went to help the Loki Familia, while Astraea herself went towards the young swordsman who was still on his knees after he let his Mother fell.

Astraea: Sora...

Sora:...

Sora stood up, quickly wiping away his tears and look towards the Goddess of Justice.

Sora: No, I'm fine. It's not the time to be crying. The fight isn't over just yet.

Astraea smile at him and nodded her head. It turns out she doesn't need to encourage him at all. Sora's determination hasn't wavered for even a second.

Astraea: That's why we're going to win this battle and go back to the surface together.

Sora: Right! Thank you, Lady Astraea...

Astraea: Always...

Sora rushes in towards the Loki Familia. Gareth told Riveria to do something to the Delphyne's wings to take it down so he could aim for its magic stone, disposed to take the risk despite not knowing where it was.

Asuna: The rest of you! I'm about to hit my limit here in using Stacia! No matter what you have plan to help, Aiz. It's now or never!

Asuna said while looking towards Aiz who was still berserk and panting heavily.

Aiz: Huff...huff... Grrr!!!! NIGEL!!!!

Her black wind started raging even greater. She was seriously blinded by hatred. Even the Light that Sora was producing was not enough to stop her. At this rate Aiz was gonna get herself killed. At that moment, Sora and the Astraea Familia joined the fight.