Chapter 8 Reason

No one's POV

Eina was currently doing some research on Soma Familia. Eina was at the store and she was shocked by the prize of Soma's Alcohol.

Eina: What?! Soma cost 60 thousand valis?! Isn't it just liquor?!

Eina was lost in thought until someone called out to her. She looked behind her and it was Riveria.

Eina: Miss Riveria?!

Riveria: As I thought, it's been a while. You've gotten very beautiful in the meantime. I almost didn't recognize you.

Eina: Th-Thank you! Your flattery is to much to take.

Riveria: Enough with your manner. We aren't at an Elf village.

Eina: But your still royalty...

Riveria: I don't expect you to be casual with me. My point is, you don't need to be over-sensitive. So, what brought you here today?

Eina then asked Riveria if there's anyone who was addicted to Liquor and why do the Soma Familia was so obsessive with getting money and Riveria ask Eina if she want to visit the Twilight Manor.

(Timeskip)

Eina and Riveria arrived at the Twilight Manor living room to see Aiz sitting there looking gloomy.

Aiz: Good morning Riveria.

Riveria: Hello Aiz, I'm back.

Aiz: Who is that person?

Riveria: She's almost a relative of mine.

Eina: I'm Eina Tulle. It's nice to meet you.

Aiz: I'm Aiz Wallenstien.

Riveria bought a bottle of Liquor and Eina looked at Aiz confused and ask Riveria.

Eina: Hey, Miss Riveria? Don't you think Aiz is deppressed?

Riveria: Well, she lost a man who had been bothering her for a while.

Eina: Ouch...

Eina(mind): So Bell doesn't stand a chance.

Riveria opened the bottle and poured it into a glass and Eina could smell a refreshing scent.

Eina: Whoa, what a refreshing scent.

Suddenly, Loki came barging in smelling the scent of alcohol, and Eina asked her about the Soma Familia is all about. Loki told Eina that Soma was not the type of God who interact with his Familia members. Soma was always focused on making alcohol, but the alcohol was expensive. Soma would bait his Familia members into drinking the real thing and used that opportunity to have the members pay a some to have a chance at the real thing which caused a competition between Familia members. The children don't worship the God but the alcohol.

Loki: Oh and Eina. If you know someone working along side a member of their Familia, you'd better warn them, worst case scenario they will get into trouble or at least be creeped out.

Eina: I'll keep that in mind.

Eina(mind): Sora... Bell...

(Timeskip Flashback)

Hestia, Sora and Bell was at the church at night as they were preparing for bed and Hestia asked them a question.

Hestia: Sora, Bell, can we really trust the supporter you talked about? I'm sorry to say this. But I'm worried. So I'll speak for the Devil here. That child might have something to hide. Haven't you both felt that?

Bell and Sora:...

(Present)

Currently, Bell was in front of Babel waiting for Lili and Sora was nowhere to be found.