Chapter 4 The Murder

No one's POV

Currently, Sora and Bell were in the at the guild talking with Eina and Bell said that he want to go to the 7th floor and Eina was surprised.

Eina: The seventh floor?! You almost got yourself killed on the fifth floor not to long ago! What are you going to do on the seventh?! How stupid can you be?

Bell: B-But I've grown up a lot since then...

Sora: His status level have gone up to E as well, Miss Eina!

Eina looked surprise when she heard that.

Eina: What? E? No way...

Sora: Don't worry... I promise to look after him like a big brother would do...

Sora just gave Eina a warm smiled but Eina is still having doubts.

Eina: Hey, Bell, Sora.

Sora and Bell: Y-Yes?

Eina: Could you guys show me, the status carved on your back?

Bell: Eh? B-But isn't status supposed to be kept hidden?

Sora: Yeah! We aren't allowed to show our status to anyone else other than our Familia.

Eina: I won't tell anyone, I promise. I will not read magic and skill slots! Okay I beg you guys!

Bell: But that would mean...

Sora: Taking of our cloths...

Sora and Bell had a blushed on their face and Eina started blushing as well.

Eina: Stop blushing like that, both of you! You're starting to embarrass me as well!

Bell, Sora, and Eina went to the backroom and Sora and Bell took off their cloths so Eina could see it.

Bell's Status: Sora's Status:
STR: E403 STR: SS1750
VTL: H199 VTL: S1050
DEX: D521 DEX: SS1250
AGL: D550 AGL: SSS2570
MAG: 0 MAG: A850

Eina: No way... Sora was right when he said Bell has been training hard. This set of abilities can surely cover the seventh floor.

Eina(mind): Bell's growth is beyond anyone's imagination...! How can it be possible...? Could it be a skill? Does it enable such a rapid growth?

Sora: Can we put our cloths back on?

Bell: Um, are we done yet?

Eina: Ah, i-it's over now!

Eina(mind): With those abilities, I can't help but allow him to go to the seventh floor. But?

Sora then looked at Eina and he saw that she still have doubts and he knew exactly why.

Sora: Bell, I think Eina is right. You shouldn't go to the seventh floor.

Bell: B-But!

Sora: Not in those armor! The armor you're wearing is too shabby to handle the seventh floor.

Eina: That's exactly what I was thinking.

Sora: Here!

Sora then handed Bell a  bag of money and he was shocked by how much was it.

Bell: Wait, how much is this?!

Sora: It's around 300 thousands Valis.

Bell: This is too much! I have to pay you back!

Sora: No worries it's fine! Bell I know you wanted to get stronger, but you aren't going to be able to get stronger without others. So use that money I gave you! And Miss Eina, I hope you don't mind me asking, but can you accompany him tomorrow!