The Flash Sora BIO

A/N: Some information in this bio are events that happened off the pages, meaning it happened in the background. This bio is also subject to change in the future.

This is a info card going over some things about the version of my OC, Sora.

Hidden Name: Sora Yatagami(Hidden Identity)

Sora Yatagami has a dark black hair and light blue eyes. He changed his hair black due to a certain magic item that can change his name, face and hair appearance all together. That's why when Hestia update his status, his name was Sora Yatagami.

Age: 17(in reality 23)

Birthday: September 10th.

Blood type: O

Love interest: Asuna Yuuki
Harem(Probably never, but this is the girls who currently have a crush on Sora other than Asuna):
• Rin Azumi
•Muller
•Ryuu Lion
•Syr
•Goddess Astraea
Xenos:
Rei
• Laura
• Fia

Title or Nickname:
•Flash (By Tiona)
•Light of Hope
•Flashing Strike
•Lightning Flash
•Fastest man Alive

Title or Nickname: •Flash (By Tiona)•Light of Hope•Flashing Strike •Lightning Flash •Fastest man Alive

Real Name: Sora Hatake (Real Appearance)

Sora Hatake was Sora's real name, before he changed them to Yatagami to hid his identity from the people of his past such as Aiz and Bell. He has grey asymmetrical hair that's longer on the right side of his face, a sharp face, strong and serious blue diamond eyes, he oozes a calm and collected air around him, sometimes feeling dangerous but also somehow gives a feeling of warmth and security. There's a bunch of old scars on his body after he was struck by lightning that also stopped both his and Asuna's age for awhile.

Stats after the Juggernaut battle:

Sora Yatagami Level 7:
STR: H127–> F354
VTL: I53–> G278
DEX: I67–> G 289
AGL: G255–> C 620
MAG: I48–> F320
Divine Luck: H—>G
Swordsman: G—>F
Regeneration: E
Immunity: G
Enhanced Vision