Chapter 42 (Astrea Record) All You need is JUSTICE

No one's POV

At the outer walls of Orario, the executive members of Evilus were looking towards Orario.

Valletta: The city was like a huge graveyard a moment ago... but now it's like they're back to life again.

Valletta started to get annoyed that Orario also had their own trump card to fight against their trump card and that is [The Flashing Strike] and [The Berserk Healer].

Valletta: Its all thanks to those two brats!! Damn you, Finn!!!

Vitteaux: We underestimated them. When Zald and Alfia told us that those two brats were just level 4, we got carried away and took them for granted. But now, we need to re-strategized our plan. They really are monsters just like Predator and Silence.

Valletta: Get that annoying smug off your face, faceless. Your the one that got defeated by that brat!

(Elsewhere)

Later that night, Astraea Familia along with Sora made a celebration and gave a lot of food to the citizens. Ryuu was surprised to see that the man that saved her had survived. He explain her it was thanks to the armor he was wearing. Ryuu asked with a severe gaze if he had stole it from an adventurer, frightiening the man, but let him go after he promised to give it back.

Gangster A: Ugh...! I'll return them to the owner, I swear! I'll apologize to my client Familia once they're repaired! Please...

Ryuu: Alright. I'll believe you. You will not be punished as long as you're willing to atone.

Alise: Wow, Lion. So you're not going to punish him, huh? Weren't you the one who said one must be punished for their sins?

Ryuu: Well, Ardee taught me that I should also learn to forgive. That's all...

Ryuu then noticed that Alise had a smug on her face.

Ryuu: What's with that smug on your face, Alise?

Alise: I'm just happy to know that you're growing up! Look how determined you are now! Here, you deserved a hug, just like my boyfriend!

Sora: I'm not your boyfriend!!

Alise then let go of Sora, and he quickly breath in some air as he was being suffocate by Alise's hug, and Alise went towards Ryuu and hug her instead and Ryuu started blushing.

Ryuu: Alise?! Stop it! Everyone's watching-Ahh! Don't rub your cheeks against my ear!!

Alise then noticed that Sora was trying to sneak away from the pub, when she let go of Ryuu and ran towards him tackling him to the ground, hugging him tightly.

Sora: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Alise: Mou~ Are you running away again?!

Sora: Let go off me you damn woman!!!