Season 2 Chapter 34 True Heroes

No one's POV

Currently, Ishtar was looking outside towards the Entertainment District and was shocked to see it was burning.

Ishtar: Wh-What is this?

Tammuz: W-We appear to be under attack!

Ishtar just looked at Tammuz furious.

Ishtar: I know that! What idiot is behind it?

Suddenly, the front gate of her tower was destroyed and she looked completely and utterly shocked to see that it was none other than Freya as she made her way inside.

Ishtar: It can't be. It can't be...

Freya who was standing in front of her children looked towards the top of the tower and had a devious smile on her face.

Ottar: You're sure you want to go alone, Lady Freya?

Freya: Yes. I'll be fine, Ottar. Focus on your jobs. I'll talk to her, one Goddess to another. No... One woman to another, I suppose.

(Elsewhere)

Back at the top of the roof, everyone other than Sora and Bell looked completely shocked to see that Bell managed to destroy the Killing Stone, and Phryne looked at them furious and walked up to them, and Sora stood in front of her.

Phryne: You damn brat... You're gonna regret that!

Sora: Now the Killing Stone ritual is impossible.

Bell: Let Haruhime go.

Sora glared at Phryne and she back down a bit, and Lena who was watching from behind, looked outside and saw that the Entertainment District was on fire and she looked completely shocked.

Lena: Hey, what's that? The city's on fire!

Samira: What's going on?

Phryne just ignore them and continued to glared at Sora.

Phryne: Don't get cocky, you piece of shit! I'm not letting Haruhime go! We just need to get another Killing Stone!

Sora: And it will end with the same result! You will fail!

Haruhime just looked down saddened not understanding to why both Sora and Bell would go so much for her.

Haruhime: Please, leave.

Both Sora and Bell then looked at her.

Haruhime: I... Because I'm...

Bell: Because you're a prostitute?

Haruhime just nodded her head.

Bell: And a prostitute are a symbol of destruction to Heroes. That's what you told Sora. But... The Heroes that you and I, along with Sora longed for were different! Even for a prostitute, even if a terrible enemy awaits, a Hero would never abandon her! The Heroes I loved would be like that. And that's the kind of Hero I wanted to be!

Sora: And the Hero that I longed for, is for people to come together! For people to one day understand one another! With no more Hatred, no more sadness left in this world! A world where everyone could be happy! A Hero that could change the world that one day, could transform hatred into love! So I...

Sora and Bell: We... will protect you!

Haruhime looked at them surprised and started tearing up.

Haruhime: I... I don't want to be a burden to you. I'm filthy, I don't have the right-

Bell: Don't just decide that you're worthless, or that we can't do anything! Even if you've been tainted, even if people make fun of you, there's nothing to be ashamed of!