Chapter 45 (Astrea Record) Origin Myth and The Boy's Wish

No one's POV

A huge black dragon that looked like a winged snake and spawned. It was estimated to be Level 7 or higher. And everyone there looked at it completely and utterly shocked as the monster that they were trying to stop has finally appeared right in font of them.

 And everyone there looked at it completely and utterly shocked as the monster that they were trying to stop has finally appeared right in font of them

Everyone: ?!?!?!

Neze: What the heck is that thing...?!

Alise: A winged snake? Or wait, is that a dragon? It's huge! How does it fly?!

Kaguya: Horrifying...! It looks gross and it makes me sicks! I've never seen anything like that before!

Sora who was looking at the new monster started trembling when he saw it. His breath started to ragged.

Sora(mind): It looks exactly like... The One Eyed Black Dragon!

Erebus: A black freak that woke up to the attracting power of Arcanum. If I had to give it a name, it'd be something like Delphine. Familias. Can you see that hole on the ground? It's a special shortcut to hell dug through 19 floors. It's the gate to darkness and the symbol of the underworld, which is to be opened to connect 2 worlds. Babel will collapse, the Age of Gods will end, the story of the truth will be established as promised- It's the Era of Darkness and Chaos.

Ryuu and Alise: !!

Erebus: Rejoice and die. I, the absolute malevolence shall provide you with death. Sparkles of justice are no longer necessary.

The Nightmare monster was targeting Erebus since he's a God, but his followers started defending him even if it meant dying. After his bodyguards told him to secure himself he gave them the order to take him to where Alfia was.

Alfia: Hmm. He's brought us something that's better than what I've expected. At first I heard it was a hoax, though. I've never seen such a monster. Looks like there's still a lot more to discover in this Dungeon.

The Nightmare started going rampage and destroy everything that it sees. And the power that it was releasing was so great that it might destroyed the entire floor. And they still had to deal with Alfia, the situation couldn't be more worst for them. When suddenly, they all felt a huge gust of wind.

Sora(mind): This wind...!

Sora and everyone else look towards Aiz who's hair was shadowing her own eyes as she was starting to look furious.

Aiz: That thing- That thing...— That thing...!!!

Something snapped inside the blonde swordswoman as her heartbeat started pumping faster than ever.

Aiz: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Seeing the monster, Aiz went berserker and began to fight it alone.

Sora: Hey! Come back here!

Aiz didn't listen to her captains order as she started slaughtering the other monsters and rushed towards Nightmare without the care in the world. She had become a deadly berserker that's even worst that Asuna. And Erebus was enjoying the show as he just stood there with a smirk on his face.