Chapter 9 Request

No one's POV

Currently, Sora was still looking at the black hooded figure who called himself a mage. Sora looked surprised and confused by his request.

Sora: A request, for me?

Mage: Yes. I would like you to investigate a strange monster outbreak on floor 24.

Sora: Why me?

Mage: It is very likely that there is a connection between this occurrence, the red tamer who attacked Rivira and the crystal orb she sought after.

Sora looked surprised.

Mage: The danger is serious. Flashing Strike, please lend us your strength.

Sora looked down and thought for a moment.

Sora(mind): I didn't know there was a monster outbreak going on. But why would he leave the investigation to me? Instead of someone within their own familia? The way he says, I can't sense any evil intention alone.

While Sora was in thought the Mage spoke once again.

Mage: I have sent the Sword Princess and the Berserk Healer there as well.

Sora looked completely shocked and regain his composure and spoke up.

Sora: Very well then.

Sora(mind): This could be a good chance to know why that tamer knows Aria.

Mage: I'm in your debt. If possible I would like you to head over as soon as you can. First head to Rivira. You shall meet with an accomplice at the golden bar.

Sora nodded his head and walked away to the his destination.

(Timeskip)

Sora was currently at the 18 floor and on his way to a tavern.

Sora(mind): I didn't know there was a bar here.

Sora looked at the sign and it says the golden bar and walked in. Sora saw a bunch of people in sitting and talking and saw Aiz and Asuna and Lulune. The three of them saw Sora and greeted him.

Lulune: Flashing Strike!

Asuna: Sora! What a coincidence, meeting you here!

Aiz: What brings you here?

Sora: Just a little pit stop after strolling through the dungeon.

Sora (mind): It says to sit on the chair at the most end.

Sora then sit at the chair and everyone looked surprised and Sora started to order his food.

Lulune: Huh? That seat is...

Sora (mind): When asked what to order, I'm supposed to answer...

Bar tender: What would you like?

Sora: May I please have a fried potato flavored green tea.

Lulune quickly fell off her seat and Asuna and Aiz looked completely shocked.

Asuna: No way?

Aiz: Your kidding?

Sora looked confused and Lulune looked at him surprised.

Lulune: You're the last reinforcement?

Sora looked completely shocked and looked behind him.

Sora: Wait, so the person I'm working with is all the customers here?