Chapter Fifty-One: The Reunion

WEDNESDAY JUNE 20th 

"Students! Students, please direct your attention to me if you already haven't."

Everyone looks towards the front of the Hall.

"We will first announce who has won the House cup this year. Is everyone ready?"

WOOOOOOO!

Headmistress McGonagall flicks her wand and banners fly down from the wall. 

The Slytherin table erupts in cheers and throws their caps up in the air

The Slytherin table erupts in cheers and throws their caps up in the air. Some of the seventh year Slytherins cry, as this is their last House cup. McGonagall smiles as she watches the first year Slytherins celebrate and yell in each other's faces and celebrating. 

"Students! Students, please. I understand that Slytherin winning the cup for the first time in fourteen years is exciting but I must say I am impressed. There were a few fights this year and House points were deducted, but overall, we had a pretty normal year. I will also say thank you. Thank you for making my last year as Headmistress at Hogwarts a great one. Now, who would like to meet your new Headmistress?"

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!

"Filch, would you please let her in?"

Filch makes his way to the back of the Hall and opens the doors. He nods his head and starts talking to the air. Walking to the front of the Hall, a smile spreads across his face. McGonagall lets out a small laugh while murmurs roar through the room.

"Quiet please."

Everyone watches in anticipation as Filch sits back down and McGonagall begins to conversate with the air. Then suddenly a hand shows up in front of the air and someone comes out of an invisibility cloak.

FIGO'S POV

FiW: Mum?

Y/N WEASLEY???!

Freddie turns to me. 

FrW: Wait...does that mean...

YOUR POV

Me: Uh. Hey everyone. I'm y/n Weasley and I'm your new Headmistress. 

"No fucking way!"

McGonagall whips her head towards the Hufflepuff table where Teddy has his hand slapped over his mouth.

"Mr Lupin, please watch your mouth."

TL: Sorry. It's a bit of a shock though. She's my auntie in a sense.

"I understand Mr Lupin. y/n proceed."

Me: I would like to say I will not be favouring anybody. Yes, many of my nieces and nephews and even my sons attend school here, but do not think that gives you an advantage. I will do my best to hold up the honour of this position.