Chapter Fifty-Two: The Homecoming

A/N: Short Chapter. Deal with it. Love you all and don't forget to vote and comment. Spritz out.

I frantically pick up the phone.

"www.WWW.com, this is George."

Me: George, get your ass to Hogwarts right now.

"Oh, hey darling. I'm at work currently."

Me: George, how quickly can you floo here?

"Uh, two seconds, okay?"

Me: Yes. Hurry up.

"Is something wrong?"

Me: Uhhh...not really. 

"Okay, one moment."

The line goes dead and I set the phone back down. I'm back at my office. The fireplace flashes green and George is standing there. He raises his eyebrows.

GW: What's up?

"I am."

Fred jumps down from the top of the fireplace in front of him. Fred reaches his hand out and boops George on the nose. 

GW: OHMYGOD. YOU'RE ALIVE!

He pulls him into a tight hug. I watch as a flood of tears escapes his tired eyes. He heaves and sighs into Fred's shoulders while Fred squeezes his brother.

FW: God I missed you so much Feorge.

GW: I missed you too Gred. I really did.

I silently cry as my boys reunite. They just hug and don't say anything for the longest time until George pulls away to look his brother in the eyes.

GW: You're so young.

FW: And you're old as shit. 

GW: You haven't changed a bit.

FW: And you've changed a ton. Not only are you a father of two, but you're married to the girl of my dreams.

"And my dreams."

Draco enters the room and smiles at George.

GW: Woah. Draco. It's been so long. How are you?

DM: I'm dead.

GW: ...uh...

DM: Anyway, I'm "alive" for now, so that's cool.  Snape taught Fred to make this potion thing that lets us be "alive" for twenty-four hours, so that's neat.

GW: I'm so glad to see you guys again. I have so much to tell you, Fred.

FW: Now's not the time for that. The children are going to be arriving soon and we all need to contain ourselves and welcome them in. After all, this is y/n's first Welcome Feast as Headmistress and she gets to call the students names.

Me: Can we all call them? I mean, Draco, Fred, George, we should all do it. We haven't all been together for years.

FWW: That's a good idea actually.

DM: I like it. 

GW: I'll see the boys at school so...sounds good.

Me: This is going to be insane and I'm so excited.