Chapter One: The Train

A/N: I edited the page but didn't change anything, I just spaced stuff out. Just a heads up for people getting the notification. 

I arrive at Platform Nine and Three Quarters with my parents. My trolley holds my trunk and my birdcage. Scream, my screech owl, is fluttering about happily in her cage. The smog from the train fogs my view and my trolley collides with someone. I fall over the trolley and Scream's cage tumbles to the ground. "Sh, still head over heels in love with me y/n?" I hear a familiar voice say.

Me: Ugh. Draco Malfoy. I'm not in love with you. You just got in the way.

DM: "Whatever you say y/n." He offers his hand to help me up.

Me: I can get up on my own thank you. 

DM: "Fine. See you on the train y/n." I pick up Scream and place her cage back on the trolley. I hate Draco Malfoy. I don't care if he's Slytherin too. Or my boyfriend. The horn blares from the train for final boarding. 

Me: "I have to go, guys! Bye!" I yell to my parents as I load my things onto the train. 

"Goodbye dear!" And the train is off. I walk around the train trying to find an open compartment. I find one in the very back of the train. I open the door. 

"Come to see me again y/n? Just can't get enough? Can't stay away?" Malfoy is sitting in the compartment by himself. Just my luck!

Me: This is the last empty compartment, so I'm sitting here whether you like it or not.

DM: I seriously doubt that in this ENTIRE train, you could not find one empty compartment.

Me: I wasn't really looking. I wanted to make the next few hours of your life hell.

DM: Sure. Sure. I know what you're playing at.

Me: "I'm not playing at anything Malfoy." With that, I sit down across from him. "Where are Crabbe and Goyle?"

DM: I told them I wanted to sit alone.

Me: Of course you did. Malfoy doesn't even want to be with the only people who tolerate him.

DM: Shut it y/n.

Me: No. I don't think I will.

DM: Honestly y/l/n, you're so bloody annoying.

Me: YaaaAaaYy...Like I give two shits what you think Malfoy.

DM: "Of course not. Do you want anything from the snack cart?"  At that exact moment, the door opens.

"Anything from the trolley dears?" Malfoy looks at me. I shake my head.

DM: "Two chocolate frogs. One pumpkin juice...actually make that two as well. And...two pumpkin pasties." He hands her the money and she hands him the treats. 

"Thank you my dears." 

Me: I said I didn't want anything.

DM: Who said the extras were for you?

Me: Oh. I just assum---

DM: "I'm just teasing. Here." He slides the extra sweets over to me.

Me: Thanks. How did you know pumpkin pasties were my favorite?

DM: "Oh. I just assumed." He said mocking me. I scoff. Classic Malfoy.

DM: What were you up to all summer?

Me: Curious are we Malfoy? Seems very out of place for you.

 DM: We're alone. No reason to keep up my act.