Chapter Eleven: The Exchange

12/27

Dear y/n,

Where are you today? Anything exciting you've seen? Any sign of your parents? I love you.

Draco xo

12/28

Dear Draco,

I'm currently in London but I can't tell you exactly where. I saw a peacock just roaming the street. It reminded me of you. No sign of my parents. Love you too.

y/n 

12/29

Dear y/n,

Have you eaten? Are you around muggles?  A peacock? That's awesome. I love peacocks. You'll find your parents soon. Lots of love.

Draco xo

1/3

Draco,

I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. I'm eating twice a day at least. Muggles everywhere. I can't share my locations anymore. 

Love, 

y/n x

1/4

y/n,

Do you need anything? Any supplies? How are you holding up? Are you staying anywhere? I'm worried about you/ I love you.

Draco xo

1/7

Draco, 

I don't need anything. I have supplies. Even if I did need something, you could not send anything to me. I have a feeling I'm being watched. I'm alright. I'm moving around a lot. Don't worry.

y/n x

1/8

y/n,

Dumbledore won't talk to me about your letters. Are you still safe? I love you.

Draco xo

1/15

Draco,

I wrote Dumbledore a letter clarifying what to tell you. I am safe. Tell Granger to write to me.

y/n x

1/16

y/n,

Hermione is sending a letter right after me. Stay warm. Stay safe. I love you.

Draco xo

1/16

y/n,

What do you need? Draco told me you needed me to write to you.

Hermione Granger

1/17

Hermione,

I need you to tell Draco this is simply me checking up on you. He needn't worry. I need you to tell me everything you know about Basilisks. Don't ask questions.

y/n

1/18

y/n,

I am copying this straight from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander. Basilisk aka King of Serpents is Ministry of Magic danger level classification XXXXX. Known wizard killer/impossible to train or domesticate. The Basilisk is a brilliant green serpent that may reach up to fifty feet in length. The male has a scarlet plume upon its head. It has exceptionally venomous fangs but its most dangerous means of attack is the gaze of its large yellow eyes. Anyone looking directly into these will suffer instant death. If the food source is sufficient, (The Basilisk will eat all mammals and birds and most reptiles), the serpent may attain a very great age. Basilisks are uncontrollable except by Parselmouths (Like Harry). Hope that helps.