Chapter Thirteen: In Which The Letters Continue

3/8

Dear y/n,

Thanks for coming back to Hogwarts for a little bit. You helped the group get rid of a lot of stress and tension. How were the O.W.L.s? Come back soon.

George Weasley

3/9

Dear George,

I'm so glad to hear I helped you guys have fun. You and Fred really went the extra mile to make my stay better. Also, your room is a mess here. O.W.L.s were quite easy.

y/n 

3/11

Dear y/n,

Are you staying at the Burrow? Why are you in my room? Don't go snooping around because things might literally blow up in your face. Who's room are you staying in. Tell mum, Freddie and I said hi.

George

3/16

George,

I am at the Burrow for now,. I'll be moving again very soon. I am staying in your room because it's the biggest other than your parent's room. Your mum says, "Hello boys!"

y/n

3/17

y/n,

George says it's funny that he's getting owls from you every other day at breakfast. Hogwarts is turning into hell. Umbridge is making all these stupid decrees and George and I keep getting detention. Wish you were here.

Fred Weasley

P.S. Stay out of my room.

3/23 

Fred,

I am no longer at the Burrow but you can't stop me from going into your room. Which was a mess by the way but I cleaned it up for you. Umbridge sounds like a royal bitch. I'm sorry.

y/n

3/26

y/n,

Why have you been writing to the twins and not me? I miss you. You're always on my mind. School is getting worse and I don't know where you are. I miss you, love. I love you.

Draco xo

3/28

Draco, 

The twins sent me letters first, so I replied. Don't start being like this. Focus on yourself or give some people detention, I don't know. I'm safe at this moment.

y/n

3/29

"y/n,

I'm sorry. I gave Potter detention with Snape for two hours yesterday. I'm so glad to hear you are safe. Let me know if you need anything.

Draco xo"

I set down the letter and breathe deeply. I sigh and throw the letter in my trunk with all the other ones I've received. I look around the room I'm in. The whole room is painted a homey grey with a white ceiling. The floors are dark stained wood. The candle on the desk casts shadows against the wall. I am staying in a hotel room the size of a small flat. I walk into the kitchen area and pour myself a glass of water. I sit down on the counter and pick up the emerald ring. I tap it twice and an image of me is projected into the room. I'm kissing Draco. It's Draco's memory from spin the bottle. I smile and the image disappears. There are papers all over the floor of my room and also books scribbled with notes laying about. I walk over to a wall that I covered in sticky notes and pictures. In the middle is a picture of my parents. There is a sticky note next to it labelled, "Missing. Taken and in captivity." I look to the sticky note labelled, "Voldemort". There is a line of stirring connecting it to my parents and the Ministry. I probably look like a psycho with this wall. The list of Horcruxes is connected to Voldemort as well. They all lead back to one thing, Harry Potter. I stare at the picture of my parents. They're both smiling at the camera. My mother has her hair done up and the corner of my father's eyes are all crinkled up. I throw my glass at the floor and it shatters in every direction. I scream and then slowly pick up the glass, throwing it away once I'm done. I sit with my back against the wall. I wipe my sweating forehead with the palm of my hand. I see a flash of red as I set my hand back down. I look down to see a large gash in my hand. Shit. Shit. Shit. I sulk over to the sink and rinse off the wound. It stings immensely. I walk over to my trunk and pull out my first aid kit. I pull out a needle and some medical thread. I thread the needle. I close the wound with three stitches cursing Merlin the entire time. I wrap my hand up with bandages and put the kit away. I shut off the light and lay down under the cool covers of the bed. Silence fills my ears and I can hear my heartbeat. I close my eyes and repeat don't think. don't think. until I fall asleep.