Chapter Fifteen: In Which The Letters Stop

7/1

y/n,

Are you okay? You haven't written in a while. I need to know that you are safe. Where have you been lately?

Draco xo

7/20

y/n,

I'm scared. Where are you? Are you healthy? Are you safe? Are you sleeping? Any response other than no would probably be okay.

Draco xo

8/13

y/n,

You aren't safe. If you were before, you aren't now. Stay hidden. I won't send owls often. Keep your head low. Don't talk to anyone. I mean it. Happy Birthday, dancing queen.

Draco x

9/10

y/n,

I was a bit upset not to see you at Hogwarts but I'm sure it's for the better. Stay low.

Draco x

10/20

y/n,

Are you good? It's been a while since you've sent us any owls. You aren't even at school.

Fred & George

11/27

y/n,

No one knows whats going on with you, not even Dumbledore. Where are you?

Fred Weasley

12/25

y/n,

Merry Christmas.

Draco

I throw the letter at the guard's face.

"Fine. We'll stop bringing them to you."

Me: I'll ask you one...more...time. WHERE ARE MY PARENTS?

"You really want to see them?" He laughs. "Fine. You'll see them." He unlocks the cell door and takes hold of my restraints. He drags me down the hall to a door. He opens it and there is another cell. He unlocks the cell door. It reeks in this room and it's pitch black. He holds me next to the door and lights a candle. I watch as the candle's light reflects off of the mask he is wearing, then the wall, then my father's dead body. 

Me: "DAD! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?" I cry and scream at the guard. He shoves a cloth in my mouth and ties it so I can't speak. Tears roll down my cheeks as I thrash about trying to injure the guard.

"Fighting is useless. He's dead. Your mother is next." He unties the cloth. "You can ask one question."

Me: Where--Where is my mother?

"With the boss of course."

Me: What is he--

"I said ONE question." He ties the cloth around my mouth again. My screams are muffled. "Do you wish to see her?" I nod. "Lovely." He walks me out of the room and past my cell up the stairs. The light burns my eyes since I don't see much these days. He puts a black bag over my head and leads me into another room where people are speaking. "She wished to see her mother, my lord."

"Tie her to the chair." I am walked over and tied tightly to a chair.

"Who is that?" I hear a familiar voice say.

"It doesn't matter, boy. Take the bag off her head." The guard removes the bad. I am seated at a large table occupied by lots of people.

"y/n?" I look over and see Draco. I yell his name but it is muffled. His father elbows him. Tears burn my cheeks and flow like rivers from my grieving eyes. Draco looks at me, knowing he can't do anything. He shakes his head, tears falling onto the table.