Chapter Five: Pull Me Closer

ONE HOUR LATER
DM: That was so boring. Who cares what constellations are present when the Moon is equal to Saturn?
Me: I have no idea, but I'm exhausted and we have Hogsmeade later today.
DM: Shit, yeah. It's 1 am.
Me: "Yeah," I say through a yawn. We walk down the stairs from the tower and continue down an unfamiliar hallway, "This damn school has too many hallways. I've never seen this one before."
DM: "I know where we are. Don't worry." There are sudden footsteps behind us. Malfoy pulls me into a nearby closet.
Me: "This is comfy." I whisper sarcastically. He puts his hand over my mouth. I gasp.
DM: "shhh." He removes his hand.
Me: "ok. sorry." He puts a finger to my lips to shush me again. I bite him lightly.
DM: "What the hell? Weirdo."
Me: "Shhh." I say mocking him.
DM: Whoever that was is gone now, so don't shush me.
Me: "I'll do what I want Malfoy," He pushes me up against the wall, "woah. ok, maybe I won't."
DM: "You'll do what I say." He puts his hand over my shoulder and pushes his body up against mine. My heart begins to race. He puts his hand on my waist and kisses me. I gasp and pull away.
Me: "I like the closet." I say with a laugh. He laughs too.
DM: "Good." He kisses me again and gently pulls at my hair. That's my boy. My Malfoy. He pulls away.
Me: We should probably get back to the dorms so we can sleep before Hogsmeade.
DM: "Alright." He kisses my forehead and grabs my hand. I open the door and we walk back to the common room.
AT THE COMMON ROOM
Some of our classmates from Astrology are talking around the fire. Pansy Parkinson is sitting closest to the entrance of the common room. She scoffs when I walk in with Malfoy. She whispers something to her gang of bitchy Slytherin girls. She turns back to me.
Pansy: "Why were you looking at my boyfriend's dick?" Malfoy and I look at each other and start cracking up.
Me: "I wasn't trying to. If it makes you feel any better, there wasn't much to look at." She turns red.
DM: "He walked out of the bathroom and Y/N and I were still there. He thought we weren't, so he walked out naked. Quite a show. It was hilarious." Pansy looks flustered and her gang of girls starts giggling.
Pansy: "SHUT UP!!" They do. Malfoy tries to hold in his laughter. "You too Malfoy! Y/N, don't ever talk about Blaise again!"
Me: "And if I do?"
Pansy: I'll kill you bitch. Just like I promised.
Me: "Pansy, honey, you couldn't kill a fly, even if you wanted to." Rage fills her eyes and her hands turn to fists. "OooOooO. Calm down, Pansy. I don't want to hurt that face of yours." She walks over to me and slaps me as hard as she can, which isn't very hard. "Do it again," I say. She looks taken aback by my comment. She slaps me again. I laugh and punch her in the face. She stumbles backward and grabs her nose.
Pansy: "Bitch!"
Me: Chillout, I didn't even put force behind it.
Pansy: You broke my nose!
Me: "oops." I grab Malfoys hand and we walk back to my room. He sits on my bed.
DM: You've beaten up two people today. It's super hot and badass, but you have to chill out.
Me: She was being an ass and hit me first.
DM: Yeah, she deserved it.
Me: "Yup." I set my bag down next to his and go to my dresser. I pull out my pajamas.
DM: There's not a bathroom in here. I have to go.
Me: "Yeah there is." He looks around and I can tell he's confused. It's just my bed, dresser, table, chairs, and giant bookcase. I walk over to the bookcase and pull on a book called House Elves. The middle of the bookcase opens up to a small room and through another door in that small room is a huge bathroom. He gasps.
DM: "Damn! You scored. I'm moving in." He says jokingly.
Me: "Alright." He turns to me.
DM: Really? 🤨🥺
Me: I honestly wouldn't mind. It gets lonely in here.
DM: Alright. Can you help me move my stuff later?
Me: "I'd love to." He comes over and kisses my forehead and goes into the bathroom.
DM: Damn! This is my kind of bathroom.
Straight through the door is a small room with a toilet on the right wall and a vanity on the left. Straight through that room is another door that opens up to a huge bathroom. On the right side is a huge glass shower. On the left side is a large tub on the floor facing a gorgeous stained glass window depicting snakes, a beautiful blue lake, extravagant boats, and Hogwarts, a large stunning castle.
Malfoy leaves the bathroom and I go in and put on my pajamas. When I come out, Malfoy isn't there anymore. I replace the House Elves book and the bathroom closes. Malfoy comes back into the room with pajamas in his hand.