Chapter Nineteen: Falling Again

My eyes snap open to scan the area around me. The temperature has dropped like the beat to a good dance song. Rubbing my hands together, I stand up. I shiver, pulling up my collar. "Hello?" 

Nothing. I seem to be in a hallway at Hogwarts. I walk down the hall towards a blinding light. If I'm dead, this is a weird way to get wherever I'm going. I see two crowds of people when I reach the end of the hall. All of my friends are on one side. 

I begin to walk over to them. There's a burning sensation in my arm. I wince, grasping my dark mark. 

"y/n."

fuuuuuccckk. I turn my head to the other group of people.

"y/n. Join us."

I walk over to them, recognizing death eaters. The pain in my arm stops. Lord Voldemort is standing in the middle of the courtyard, gesturing towards a sobbing Hagrid. I want to ask 'what's wrong' but I already know.

"Harry Potter is dead."

"NO!"    "HARRY!"

There are screams and gasps.

"Draco." 

I turn my head at the name. Lucius is gesturing towards the other side. I turn to see Draco, lip quivering and tears falling down his face.

Me: Draco?

He very slowly walks towards us, the death eaters. Voldemort stops him halfway to ogive him an awkward side hug. Draco continues walking to his parent's sides. Voldemort goes on a long rant about joining the death eaters, I reach for Draco but he gives no response.

Me: Draco? What's going on?

He looks down at me. His tear-stained cheeks glow in the gloomy lights of this day. 

DM: I'm so sorry. I---

There's a soft thud. Draco lowers his voice.

DM: Potter...

I look over as Harry stands up. Draco whips out his wand and begins to sprint.

DM: POTTER!

The wand flies into Harry's hand.

HP: Expelliarmus! 

Voldemort's wand flies across the courtyard at Neville's feet. That's never happened before...Neville picks up the wand and snaps it in half. Damn, Neville has never done anything like that before.

"You think you can defeat me?"

HP: You don't have a wand, you're practically powerless Voldemort.

"I have an army."

HP: I have a nose.

Shiiiiiiiiitttttt. He went there.

"You'll die for that. Death eaters, kill him."

The death eaters pull their wands out.

"Lucius, your wand."

Lucius throws his wand to Lord Voldemort.

"Harry Potter, I wanted to kill you so bad but alas, I could never succeed. Today, you die, whether it be by me or my death eaters."