Chapter Twelve: The Visit

YOUR POV

I pull out my small bag of floor powder and leave my things locked up under my bed at the b&b I'm staying at. I put a 'no room service' sign on the door and lock it. I fling the floor powder into the fireplace. The flames turn green and I jump in. "Dumbledore's office!" The flames rise and I am transported to Dumbledore's office. He turns from his desk.

AD: You made it. Do you want anything?

Me: To take my tests and go back. That's it.

AD: Understood. R--

Me: Please keep my arrival secret from other students. In between tests and after them, I need to speak to Professor McGonagall, Professor Snape, and Professor Hagrid. I also need to speak with Heriomed Granger. I plan on leaving tonight.

AD:: "Did you bring the invisibility cloak?" I nod. "Good, right this way. Your first test is in Defense Against the Dark Arts." He leads me out of his office and to the DADA classroom. Professor Umbridge is seated at her desk. Dumbledore leaves and I remove my cloak.

DU: "Sit." I sit down at a desk. "Although other students are taking their O.W.L.s in June, you are taking them in February. Why is that?"

Me: Professor Umbridge, I have important matters to attend to. Can you start the examination?

DU: "May you." She corrects me.

Me: No, I may not, since I do not have the examination materials.

DU: "Disrespect will earn you punishment. turn over your paper and begin the written questions." I turn over the paper and my quill scratches away at it. Once I finish the written questions, Dumbledore enters the room again. 

AD: "Now the magic part of the examination," he says excitedly. He walks over to a cabinet in the corner of the room. "How do you defeat a boggart?"

Me: With laughter using the Riddikulus spell.

AD: "Very good. Now, perform it." He opens the door and the boggart pops out. My parents, dead on the floor. Sopping wet and covered in blood. 

Me: "Riddikulus!" The boggart changes, but not into something funny. Draco is laying in place of my parents, bleeding more with a dark mark on his left arm. He whispers It's all your fault. "RIDDIKULUS!" There is a loud crack and the boggart is now Fred and George Weasley tap dancing with top hats on. Dumbledore laughs and locks the boggart back up.

AD: Very good, y/n. I'm sorry about that. Your next exam is transfiguration with Professor McGonagall. Would you like to discuss with her before or after the exam?

Me: After. It's of utmost importance that I finish all of my exams today.

We walk to Professor McGonagall's classroom where I answer another question sheet. I have to transfigure a mouse into a teacup and a worm into a teaspoon and change them back. Once I complete that, I sit down with Professor McGonagall.

"What did you need to discuss?"

Me: Well, I want to know how to become an animagus.

"Well, that's very sweet but I'm afraid I cannot help you."

Me: Why not?

"Go to the library and ask for The Animagus' Guide."

Me: Will it help?

"Would I suggest it to you if it wouldn't?"

Me: Thank you.

I leave the classroom with a Dumbledore. I go through the same paper and magic for all my classes. I have potions last. Dumbledore does the entire exam since Snape is my godfather and he wanted to make sure there were no unfair advantages. I successfully make Draught of Peace potion and Dumbledore leaves the room.