Chapter Sixty: The Epilogue

THE WORRISOME WEASLEYS

The following years were crazy. The Weasley family reunited and invited Draco to be one of their own, adding him to the spoon clock. Fred's spoon starting moving once again.

Being Headmistress was one of the greatest feats in my life, I overcame obstacles I never thought I would.

I was with all my boys for years. I got to watch my sons go through school (and drop out in their seventh year). 

In his second year, Figo Weasley became team captain of the Slytherin Quidditch team while Freddie became known as the class clown. 

Freddie spent a lot of his time in detention but eventually loosened up enough to start helping with the joke shop. He created PTSD Pastils, Depression DumDums, and Trauma Treats to help ease symptoms of their conditions. 

Figo became Seeker for the Kenmare Kestrels and helped them win the 457th Quidditch World Cup. Two years after that, he married the love of his life.

Freddie stayed loose for a while, not really wanting to settle down. When he wasn't helping out at the joke shop, he was working as a dragon tamer with his uncle Charlie.

Fred stayed a Professor at Hogwarts until the boys were out of school. He then went to work with Ron at the joke shop. Fred moved into the joke shop, his bed in the office. 

When I stopped working as Headmistress, I handled the money for the shop and decide the prices of items. We ended up making another Weasley's Wizard Wheezes in Ireland so that when Figo was off with the team, he could still stop in the shop.

Aurora and Teddy ended up getting married. The ceremony was lovely and the two ended up having a baby girl. 

Jallena and Riddle ended up together in the end. He went through a lot of girls before he finally got to her. He knew that she was the one when she made him fight to get her. He had to proved that he loved her.

Orion and Nessie got married and had a little boy. Tasmin fought for him the entire time she was at school with him but gave up when she graduated. She went on to work for the Ministry. 

Weasley Christmases have been getting more chaotic by the years as more kids are born. Let's just say that Molly makes a lot of Christmas sweaters now. 

I never thought I'd make it as far as I did, but here I am. 

                           --y/n Weasley

A/N: When I started this story on October 22, 2020, I never thought it would come this far. I simply started it because my best friend wanted a different Draco Malfoy x Reader story. Here we are, sixty chapters later and currently at 1.8k reads as I write this. I cannot thank you all enough. Comment your favourite part/scene in the book and thank you. Thank you so much for supporting my story! The Day Bleeds comes soon...

A/N: March 1, 2021- Thank you all for 2.6k reads. I really appreciate all of the love and support. The Day Bleeds out now! Bye for now my lovelies.

A/N: April 5, 2021, Thank you for 3.3k reads. If you enjoyed this book, please head over to The Day Bleeds. I have another book called "love the way you lie" as well. 

A/N: June 23, 2022, It's been almost two years since I started this story. I took a very (very) long break from this place to focus on school, moving homes, and my mental health. I'm proud to say I'm in a much better place than I was when I left and I truly appreciate everything you guys have said while I've been gone. I've not only improved in that aspect of my life but also on my writing so thank you for 5.5k reads. I love you all so much and I'm considering picking up my pen once more to write you all a story to remember.