Chapter 14

[A\N] So I'm putting this chapter all in Seth's P.O.V. I think he deserves a chapter all to himself. I mean his mate just up and left him! I would think you all would like for me to give his reaction to Lance leaving him. 

So without further ado I give you. . . .chapter 14 xD

_______________________________________________________

Seth's P.O.V

I get up stretching out on the bed ready to wrap my mate up into a nice bear hug. Smelling his scent and touching him all in the process of my making lips towards his. I'm tired of waiting for him to notice that he's mine. I can't hold out any longer. I want to claim him as mine now. Today. My wolf agrees in delight.

I roll over thinking I would trap him in my arms until I notice all I feel is air between my fingers. My eyes open and then widen as I realize he's not here beside me. I couldn't help the whine my wolf gave out. 

I look around the room for him and see no trace of him and smell no trace of him. My heart begins sinks to the bottom of my stomach. Maybe he's in the shower. I hurriedly walk into the bathroom and I don't find him in there.

Maybe I'm overacting. . .My mate is always here when I wake up though. . . he's the first face I see. The first face I want to see when I wake up so why. . . why isn't he. . .I look in the mirror and notice little spots of dried up something on my face. I touch it and just like I thought, it feels dry and rough against my fingers.

I rush out the door anger filling my eyes and clouding my judgement. What have they done with my mate?! I know they must've have done something! I walk down the stairs catching stares and glimpses from some of his pack members but I don't mind them. I never cared for them seeing as though can care less about Lance. 

" Hey what were you doing up-" I shove the guy out the way and look for the scent of one of his friends until I pick up on a trail of what seems to be. . .Jake's scent. I follow it outside behind the pack house until I notice him pushed up against the building with another guy hovering over him. 

My eyes narrow as memories of when we first met begins to flood my thoughts. I think about how I treated my mate in the beginning. I didn't want him. I didn't want a mate. But I was so infatuated with his scent, his taste, his touch I just couldn't help the desire that overcame me after a while. When he resisted me... it just gave me even more of a challenge and drive to make him mine. I think about how I hovered over him as I pushed him against a tree and asked for his name which causes my wolf to whimper.

I shake myself out of my thoughts and head towards them flinging the guy off of Jake and glaring daggers into his eyes. His eyes widen as who I am finally dawns on him. " Seth what are you doing here?"

" Doing here?" I say trying not to sound venomess at his ignorance. He knows very well why I'm here.  " What do I always come here for?" I begin to hover over him once he tries to slink away from me.

" Hey what are you doing to my-" The guy I pushed off him says after he finally comes to. "Do you want to die?" I ask with a passive-aggressive attitude. It makes him quickly shut up. I already know murder is in my eyes and murder it will become if I don't find him soon.

" I just want to know. . ." I say trying to regain my composure. " Where my mate is?"

" Mate?" They both ask in unison. 

I let out a growl despite myself. " Where is he?!" I shout out with my fist clenching in out. I hear an audible gulp come from Jake as the guy comes and stands protectively in front of him. " Are you talking about. . .Lance?" Jake asks lowly. I nod in response." We haven't seen the likes of him since God knows how long." The guy says to me calmly.