Chapter Seventeen

[A/N] I had fun writing this. . . especially a particular scene towards the end :) 

Re-read it if you already read it, I added some pieces to it!

 Nice song to listen to while reading this ( Take it all away- Owl City) 

Towards page 3 ( Gold- Owl City) 

 Give it a try.

I can obviously tell how caught off guard he is. His eyes say it all. I can even see a little regret flicker through his eyes but it’s quickly replaced with anger. “What are you doing here?” He says his voice cold slick with ice.

His apple green eyes . . .red hair. . .it’s just like how it was the first time we met. I can’t help but stare at him taking in all of his familiar features. It’s been so long, it felt like forever. But here he is. Right in front of me. Just a few feet away.  . . Yet I can barely utter out another word.  He’s so gorgeous. . .

I was so angry just a minute ago. Where did it all go? As soon as my eyes lock onto his, despite his burning glare, I feel like melting. I want to touch him. To feel him. To taste him. I want him so badly it’s practically killing me not to go over there and forcefully kiss him like I did before.

Man I didn’t know how head over heels in love I am with him until now. The way he always made me feel like I needed him disgusted me but it’s a feeling I can’t help but feel for this man. My eyes slowly wander to his lips then back up to his eyes.

“ What do you mean what I’m doing here? You know why I’m here.” I say trying to muster up some anger. He looks at me with a bored apathetic expression on his face. “No. I actually don’t.”  This causes me to become disheartened but I don’t let it show.

“ Uhhmm. . .well I will be out there. . .seems like you have some things to work out. . .” The girl says. We both turn our heads totally forgetting she was standing right there the entire time.  Seth looks at her annoyed. “ No, we don’t have anything to talk about.” He says seething with anger. He tries to follow her out but I grab his hand only for him to violently shrug me off but I don’t let go.

“ Why are you so angry? I’m the one that should be!” He scoffs. “ You have some fucking nerve. Let go of me. “He takes back his hand and glares daggers at me as I stand by the door. Him looking at me that way causes my wolf to stir my wolf whining in the process.  I grab the left corner of my shirt as my body  is attacked by some internal pain. “ Why are you acting like this!?” My eyebrows furrowing as I ask.

He runs his hand through his hair not even bothering to make eye contact with me any longer.  “ I don’t have time for this shit. . .” He mumbles and walks back to his dresser pulling out a change of clothes. I turn around my mind racing with unanswered thoughts and bad thoughts. “. . .I understand that I left but this. . .this is just too much.” “ Too much. . .? You must be fucking with me.” He says lightly as he turns around shirtless but with pants on this time.

“ You should leave.” He says a bit more composed than before. “ Seth-“ I say while approaching him.

“ Don’t Touch ME!” I stop in my tracks my heart felt like it cracked; only this time I can practically feel it. I clutch my shirt a little tighter then before then loosen my grip. I close my eyes realizing my worst fears are my reality now. He hates me. .  .he absolutely hates me. But even so. . .he is still my mate.

He belongs to me.

I look back at him with a fierce stare catching him off guard. “Whether you like it or not. . .you belong to me. You’re my mate. Mine.” I say so aggressively it even shocked me how possessive I am of him. “ I don’t want you. I never wanted you. You were just something to pass time with. . .as I finished my jobs. That’s all. “My eyes widen at this. “ I don’t like you. I don’t want you. Honestly I am a little peeved that you messed up my time with Marissa. . .” He sighs. “ Guess I will have to catch her next time. . .” I shake my head at this knowing that they are all lies but even then I still doubted how much truth to those words lay.