Chapter 5.2

I don't know what to do.

How to apologize.

Nothing.

No one is letting me get near him which is understandable.  No one also wanted to get near me which I guess is. . .understandable too. I look up at this huge wolf on top of me and try to shrug him off. He slowly begins to get from over me as I quickly jump back up on all fours. 

As I try to approach Micah, he lets out a low menacing growl and my wolf instantly heeds his warning and makes no further attempt at going anywhere near him. Wolves from my pack begins to make a line between Micah and I mainly closing in on me. I back away slowly which in turn causes Seth to let out a deep growl and they instantly start to back up.

I didn't know if I could communicate with him since he was not a part of my pack but I tried. Seth it's ok it's- He let out another blood curling growl as Jake and Matt tried to get near me.

"Woah. . ." Is that  they can say. Even for a were he is massive and by the sheer power leaking from him they also begin to realize he isn't just any kind of were. If I didn't know him I probably would be a bit scared myself. No wonder no one wanted to get near me. But I know deep inside, that isn't truly the case.

I'm not in any trouble or anything. I mean this happens all the time but. . . no one has ever responded this way towards this kind of before. They are truly petrified of me.

Then again Seth is being excessively protective. Why is he here anyway? How did he know to come? Did he already know I would make this kind of mistake. . .?

You should probably change Matt says in a monotone voice tossing me a pair of pants and walking away along with Jake tagging along. 

He turns around as I morph back into my human form while changing into my pants. That's when I notice a tattoo starting on the upper right side of my shoulder. That was never there until now. 

I brush my hand through my hair and look up towards the moon. I have to get him out of here. I signal him to follow me to the pack house, but I made him go through the woods so he won't end up hurting any of my pack members.

He flies through my window close to graceful while shifting back into his human form. It is. . . an amazing sight to see, the easy flow of changing from his wolf and into his human form. It is almost as graceful as a swan in flight. Before he can turn around I throw a pair of jeans at him. I lean my head passively against the head of the pillar of wood.

" . . . What made you come here?" I ask in a soft voice.

" You."

" I heard. . . you. Your wolf to be more specific. I could sense her anger." 

" I almost killed someone. . . Seth. A member of my own pack."

" Your wolf deemed him unworthy. That isn't your fault."

He walks towards me making me look at him. My eyes fall instantly. I did exactly what they expected of me and that what's hurting me the most. . . I'm not this vicious animal that they are percieving me to be. I wanted to disprove that, but I only strengthened that idea with today's actions. 

" Hey."

" Hey."

I finally find the nerve in me to look at him.

I thought I would find some hint of anger or disappointment, but all I can interpret from his gaze is warmth and worry.

" I'm not scared of you."

My eyes widen. 

" Yes you do have a bit of a temper, but it's nothing that I can't handle. I couldn't possibly lecture you on self-control. " He laughs a little. "I almost did the same thing to someone too, but the only difference was it was someone who was really important to me."