Chapter 7

About time  Lance admitted to something right?! So stubborn. But then again so is Seth. He keeps giving off mixed signals to  Lance hoping to get him to realize that they're mates instead of just telling him. BUT the thing is he can't. . . DISCLOSE that in a future chapters to come! But I must say their relationship is coming along just swell with a few bumps in the road of course.

AND then there is Micah. 

I wonder. . . how do you all feel about him?? 

Ok on to the next CHAAAAAAPPPPPPTER!! XD

For once he stayed or more like overslept feeling his breath on my neck as I wake up. I  try to get up quietly and slowly making sure that I didn't wake him up.

Lately he's been seeming more tired and tired everytime I see him. I wonder. . . what's been going on in his pack? . . . Maybe I should just wake him up.

Ahh, but it's so rare to see his sleeping face. I shake my head a nudge him a little with my leg but he didn't budge. So I nudged him a little harder.

Still fast asleep.

I smile a little at this. He really must have been tired.

" Hey. . . sleepy head. .  . don't you have somewhere to be?"

He moves a little and then I see him moments later yawning and stretching looking at me with those gorgeous eyes.

" Shit. . ." he says lowly under his breath.

"Look whose running a little late now." I say smugly.

He rubs his eyes and then runs his hand through his hair contemplating what he should do. Then he rests his head on his hand and just looks at me. 

" I think I should stay here."

My eyes widen. " What?" I basically sputtered out.

" Is that a problem?" He asks a bit sarcastically. 

"No. . . well. . . kinda you're not exactly a part of our pack and we don't accept outsiders wi-"

He stops me by smiling. . . cutely, sad to admit.

" I want to know what you do doing your day. Is it wrong for me to want know?" He says smartly. 

" You never wondered before. . .  are you just using me to get out of something?" 

He laughs a little. " Just a little.Trust me, you're annoying to be around as is but going back so late. . . won't look too good."

I practically glared at him. " I knew it! Your mate is probably fuming right now. Gaah I don't want any bad blood between us already. You're terrible. Is she the clingy type? I hope not. I definitely hate sharing and it will be even harder sharing you with her now."

I point at him. " You. Leave. Now."

He laughs so hard he fell off my bed still laughing. " Yea I believe she is a bit of the clingy type but I find it very cute. She doesn't seem to like sharing either." 

I kick him. " What's so damn funny??" 

" You. What else?" 

I kick him harder as a response.

" So god damn insensitive I swear." I say madly.

He gets up and grabs my arm, my heart instantly being pumped with sparks making it beat more and more quickly.