Chapter 6

. .  . Should I go see him? See if he's ok?

Seth doesn't want me to.  But of course he doesn't. He hates his scent with a passion, and, though he doesn't want to admit it, he may be a little jealous. 

I sigh at the prospect of having to see his face around again. It's been weeks and he just got released from the pack hospital. I didn't know I did so much damage. Jake and Matt watches me as I pace back and forth behind the pack house.

" Just go see him." says Jake with a yawn.

" I'm sure he would like it if you do. . ." Matt adds in.

Both of their replies only causes me to scoff. " I don't think he would even want to see my face." Matt practically laughs out loud then began to shake his head. My eyebrow raised slightly. " Do you know something that I don't?" I asked questionably. 

" Just talk to him after Mrs. Myers class today."

I sigh. " I will."

"So. . . the red colored wolf is that your new friend that you made?"

I roll my eyes at the way he is saying it. " Yes that's him. It's unbelievable, but he's a bigger smart ass than me. Crazy right? Can't believe him of all wolves, has a mate. He does have a pretty sweet side to him though. .  . Still an ass no matter what. And then he does this play of words shit he does. . .  so annoying. He never likes to tell you anything. I mean anything. He probably wouldn't even tell you how his day went. Sometimes I think he cares way too much about other people and less about himself." I say as I go on a random tangent after tangent about him. 

" It worries me . . you know?"

"Ahaha, close like that already?" Jake says with a clear presence of jealousy.

"Of course. We're both kind of the sore thumbs if you get what I mean. We can relate to each other." I say with a subconcious smile.

Matt looks at Jake and Jake just stares at me in disbelief. " You better not replace us with that guy. We were here first." 

I can't help but laugh. " I wouldn't replace any of you." I say while wrapping my arm around his neck in a choke hold as I walk towards the classroom. Matt just walks with us in silence probably assessing the situation. Whenever he is quiet like that he's in deep thought.

 As we walk in class I noticed Allison isn't sitting in her normal seat by us instead she is sitting with them. Amanda, Richard.  . . and Micah. I feel a little pang in my heart, but I brush it off. Fine. If she wants to sit over there than fine. I don't give two flying fucks. I hope she makes sure to tell them all about her damn girly boy problems and shit too.

I pushed out my chair as loud as possible catching their attention and to my surprise Micah's as well. He stares at me for what seems like a century and hurriedly turns away after noticing I caught him staring at me.

Ohhhk. . .

Jake taps my shoulder and points to Ally. I only begin to shake my head telling him that I already know. " She has gone over to the dark side."

This causes Jake to bust out laughing.

" Let the forces be with her." I add in smartly. 

Jake and I both start laughing together while Matt continues to shake his head at us. 

"She really left us. Her friends since puppyhood. For a guy that can may or may not be her mate better yet like her at all. How smart is that?"

" She is just going through what all girls go through." Matt said calmly.