Chapter 31

"Go." Dany says while pressing her body against mine trying to get me to move towards the window. I shy away, but she continues to push me towards it. "They'll notice I'm gone and mark me down for treason for going over there." I say while swooping around her.

"Lance." My eyes don't even bother to meet with hers. I know I must sound pathetic making up a stupid reason like that. It was the only one that came to mind. I don't want to go see him because once I do. . .the reality of my situation will become real. I can't bear to face that right now.

My wolf still continues to hang onto a little string of hope and seeing his grave. . .smelling his rotting body. . .I close my eyes. She'll finally break and I know I won't be able to control her. He was my mate and he was everything to me and to see his named etched across a slab of concrete. . .I can't do it.

"Don't worry. . .I already thought of the perfect plan for that." She walks towards me and begins to rub her body all over me causing me to stay frigidly still.  "What are you-" I feel her breast press against my chest making my eyes narrow in complete confusion.

"I'm not trying to seduce you if that's what your perverted mind is thinking." She continues to rub herself all over me despite what she just said. She-wolves tend to rub themselves all over their mates or partners for the night. It shows ownership and entitlement keeping away other she-wolves who might have wanted to mate with them. 

"With my scent all over you. . .they won't be able to tell that you're gone for a while." Her hand pushes me towards the window again. "But-"

"Don't turn around." I turn around regardless to tell her about the reasons why I can't but my tongue gets caught in my throat once I see her taking her shirt off, then her bra. Nothing can stop the heat rushing up to my cheeks once I see her beginning to take off her tight jeans. I turn bashfully away from her as I hear her laugh a little.

"Don't tell me you've never seen a woman naked before?" 

"I have. . ." It's just been a very long time since and I don't think the lustful feeling I had then is the same as now. 

"Good, then this plan should work fine." I hear the tussling of my comforter and once I turn around I see her in my bed moving around to get a little more comfortable. ". . .Your musky scent is all over this." She sniffs the blanket causing me to eye here with complete and utter confusion.

"It'll definitely make it seem like we just slept together." I blink and then blink again. 

"What?"

"You have no problem with that right? People already believe we have a little thing together. . .you're fine with this right?" Her honey colored eyes find mine and I can't help the urge to nod. The sooner I leave this awkward situation the better.

She is completely naked under my blankets covering her entirely with my scent and my wolf. . .my wolf loves it. I see her tuck a little of the blanket in-between her legs and begins to wrap herself a little tighter in it.Soon enough she is nose deep in my covers. She takes a deep inhale of my smell and exhales it out shakily. "What? You smell. . .really good."

I divert my eyes away from her and start heading out the window. "And Lance."

I turn back around to listen to what she has to say. "Say everything you have to say before coming back here. . .it may be your last and final visit."

My head gives a slow nod and soon I find myself out the window changing into my wolf form.

________________________________________________________

I make my way down the path I had taken the very first and last time I snuck in to see Seth. . . It brought back so much memories my wolf begins to stir even more than usual. She's antsy about this just as I am. I'm nervous and afraid to completely come to terms with this. But it has to be done, she and I both know this.