Chapter Nineteen.Two

[A/N] Sorry guys for the long wait, but I finally completed it! Phew. . .it took awhile.The song I listened to while writing this was Cemetery Weather by Isles & Glaciers. Gaah love that song goes so well with this chapter. Give it a shot ^_^ Enjoy~

I look at him while shaking my head. " You are impossible." I say practically at a loss for words or rather breathe. He steps a little closer to me as he puts his thumb under my chin lifting my head towards him in the process. " You coming here has put you in extreme danger with my pack Lance. You have to go."

" I don't care." I spat back at him. He looks down at me with those green gems of his. " Lets not play this game today." " Game? Seth I came here for YOU. God. . .I am so tired of arguing with you. . ."

". . .I know. I am really glad that you came. I really am. But. . .I cannot give you what you want. I never will be able to."

" All I want is you. I don't need to learn anything else. What I know right now. . .is enough." He shakes his head. " You don't even know my last name. . .You can't even honestly say that you truly know me."

I bite down on my lip. " How can you make me decide like this? "

" I'll decide for you then." He looks towards the door then back at me.

My eyebrows furrow together. " You're my mate. My mate. I'm not going to let you go because of issues with our packs. . .species. It may change some circumstances between us but I'm already in too deep." I admit a bit sullenly. " My wolf won't even allow it. "

" You can't be with me Lance."

" Give me one good reason that I shouldn't." I ask apprehensively as my wolf's urges begin to become unbearable. He walks away from me then slowly makes his way towards me as I see his face filled with contemplation." You just can't."

" That's not good enough."

" Lance."

" Seth."

" You're so stubborn. . ." I smirk at this closing in the little distance we had between another. I can feel his warm breathe hit my bottom lip causing me to shiver a little. It doesn't stop me from taking this opportunity to wrap my arms around his neck. " Give me another reason."

I say while whispering unable to hide the bodily desires to show through my voice.   ". . . I'm not good for you." I laugh not even bothering to surpress my urges any longer. " Seth. . .since the beginning you never were. You never have been. So what the hell are you talking about?" My eyes slowly fall on his lips then even more slowly back to his eyes.

" You belong to me and I to you. . .remember?" He shakes his head unable to hide his lingering smile. " Yes, but that. I said that to make you understand how strong my feelings are for. . ." I begin to kiss his neck lightly slowly leaving a mark before he can object. I can instantly tell he has been fighting what I've been fighting for months up until now. His body practically caves into mine. " . . .You. . ." he says, his voice full of lust.

I unwrap my hands from his neck and crash my lips into his. I tilt my head as our kisses, as usual, becomes more agressive. His hand slides down my torso towards my back trying to bring me as close as possible. Soon my hand travels down to his biceps moving with the same rhythme of our lips. After a couple minutes I feel the back of my leg hit the front of his bed. I loathe myself for letting him get me like this again but couldn't help but feel excited for what is to come.

As I open my eyes he instantly pushes me down on the bed not wasting anytime to climb over on top of me before I could roll over. He attaches his lips back on to mine as I let out a groan each time he would slink back causing friction between our two members. He slowly moves from my lips to my neck sucking on each spot till it hurt, which unexplainably I can't help but feel aroused.