Chapter 10

Dark

Musty

Dank

And Dirty. . . .

Those four factors is what dominated my senses for the past week.

I knew either action I took I was going down here. No matter what I did or how nicely behaved I acted. He told my father everything. . .

He knows about Seth.

He knows about the Red Woods.

And he probably now knows about the beating I gave to Matt.

I sigh as I bob my head.

They beat me, whipped me, caused me immense suffering for the past week and it still isn't enough for them? Being unable to use my powers stopped my ability of healing causing me to grow weaker and weaker.

They want me down here. They always wanted me down here. 

Eventually they will let me out of here though.  . . but then what?

I will still be persecuted and obstracized. As I thought about this what that strange girl said to me comes to mind. " You will soon see. . .what wolves like us are meant to be.  . . to wolves like them." 

 A threat.

An abnormity.

An abomination.

 " She was right. . ."

" She was right. . . There is no place for me here."

There never was.

There never will be..

My heart aches at the very thought of leaving. Allision. . . Jake. . .Micah. I just don't know who to trust anymore. 

 I always had a gaurded heart yet I still found a way to get hurt. I never want to have to experience what I felt that day.

It was the most horrible, belittling feeling you could ever feel and I hated myself for being so weak for actually showing emotion. . .that I cared.

It gave him the opportunity to smash my trust into pieces. I think with a scowl on my face.

I hear the gate to the prison being unlocked and to my amazement I see Micah tailing alongside with Allison and Jake.

I look at them nonchalantly. 

Oh MY GOD. . . Allison yells while covering her mouth trying not to shriek or better yet cry.

Micah couldn't help but cringe. 

Yea. . .I am a mess. A horribly beaten broken mess. . .

" I was so worried about you . . .Lance." Micah says softly. I could feel the warmth of his words through the bars.

My eyes narrow. 

" Lance. . .I'm so sorry! I didn't know this was going to happen I swear!" Allison says her voice cracking in the process.

So she was. . . I sigh again.

Micah's eyes turns into a glare. " You set him up for this?!" He says madly. 

Her eyes widen.

" No. . . Micah. . . it wasn't like that. Matt. . . just asked me if I had any concerns about him. . .and I told him. I swear I didn't know your father was in the room! I swear!

Micah still held that soul piercing glare and then shifts his attention me holding the bars staring intently at me.

" La-"