Chapter 5

W e r e wo l f.

Like me.

I couldn't believe it.

He was pretty pissed off that day. I don't know why. Maybe my snarky comments are finally getting to him. Or. . . maybe it was the difference thing.  

The scent issue? Meeeh. I lean my head on the side of my hand.

Maybe.

He could have just been fucking with me. You just never know with that guy.

Unlike him I express my emotions, a little too much. He seems to keep them to himself. Scratch that. More like everything to himself. 

He's the one that proposed the whole idea of " Let's be friends" yet I have yet to learn anything about him other than his name, first name at that, and more recently what he is. 

But then again. . . friendship really doesn't have anything to do with how much you know about a person. It's not like I want to be his best friend or close friend or anything.

My eyes narrow. But I still want to know.

His pack name.

How many people are in his family?

If he has any brothers or sisters or a single child like me?

 What he hates. . . 

. . .  What he likes . . . 

That's not gay to say right? Ahhhgh I cannot believe what I'm thinking right now! Is it wrong to want to know about a person who you're curious about. . . ?

Curious?

Why the hell did I use that word of all words?! 

I run my hand through my hair and stretch. I'm going crazy thinking about him. Biggest ass on the face of earth.

I face palmed myself realizing the literal meaning. 

Fuck it. 

I finally get up and head out the door with an oncoming headache threatening to get worse. Stripping off my clothes, my eyes turned a brighter blue I began to morph into my wolf. Him and I both howl in delight. The matches have already probably started already seeing  as how empty the pack house was.

It will feel good to let go for awhile. I walk towards the training arena the seats filled already seeing my father and mother in the top tier seats as usual. I look towards them and catch a glimpse of my mother looking at me then turns her head.

Soon enough I spot Richard and Kyle in the arena preparing for a friendly brawl. They circle around each other like prey until Kyle finally decides to make the first move and lunge at him. 

Richard tackles him down and threatens to bite his neck if he doesn't submit. Kyle easily flings him off being the big wolf that he was. He comes back and jumps on his back viciously tearing into his fur until he could feel blood ooze out of his flesh.

Even though we call them friendly brawls, they are far from it.

Because we didn't believe in having an Omega, just one wolf taking all the beatings and anger from the pack, we decided on this. It's much better than it being one person and we only have these once every two weeks. On special occasions we hold tournaments and see who will be crowned the victor. 

Usually. . . no one from our class wins. And when I mean class I mean age group. Holding those tournaments for special occasions literally was just made to relieve tension from the mating flare. Some males are already feeling it.