Chapter Sixteen

[A/N] Hey sorry guys for the long wait. New classes. More homework I swear uggh! Anyways there may be some grammar\spelling errors because I wanted to post this up as soon as possible for you all to read! I will go back and fix it soon I promise! 

But Enjoy~

As I arrive on the step of my land exhausted from running all the way back here I get a sense of uneasiness pass through through me. Actually, despite me trying to wave off these feelings, I've been feeling like this for the pass 3 hours.

I leap onto one of the many low rising houses we have and slowly make my way up further to the 3rd floor of the neighboring building where my room is until I can finally jump from that roof to my own. Soon I go through my open window and gradually begin transforming into my human form.

I look around noticing nothing was touched and is exactly how it was before I left. I walk around some more looking for some sign that Seth had been in here. But there was none. I'm so worried about him. If he got my note. If he understood why I left. . . that I truly care for him. I wonder if he knows that I finally realize that I'm his mate.

As soon as I have some boxers and jeans on I scratch my head vigorously. " Ahhh. . .how I want him so bad. . ." I practically moan out through my fits of heartache. Of course he wouldn't be here waiting for me. . .but. . . I close my eyes. " It's this damn heat that is making me so irritable and turning me into a little bitch."  I say madly to myself. Just before I can get up someone busts through my door and approaches me quickly before I can even figure out who it is.

" Lance where the hell have you been?!" Jake shouts beyond himself. I squint my eyes. " Since when did you care?" " Lance, don't even say that shit! You know you are my best friend! How could you just up and leave like that?!" I sigh. " Jake. . .you wouldn't understand." " Of course I would! You could have told me or something. Anything!"

" How did you know I was back?" I ask questionably. His eyes narrow. " I saw you jump into your window when I was walking back from training the pups all day. . ." " No one else saw?" He shakes his head. " Only you?" He nods.

" That's beside the point though. Where did you go? Where were you?" " None of that matters. I'm back now. I just needed to take a load off my mind." ". . . I see." He says back numbly. Despite my unwavering resolve I let my curosity get the better of me. ". . .How is Allison?" "She is doing alright. She was a bit shocked after finding out about Micah liking you and all. . .I believe she has gotten over it though." Totally forgetting about Micah. . .what I did. . .that kiss. . .causes my mind to be filled with quesiness. " I didn't know. . .you liked Micah." Jake says softly.

My eyebrows furrow together. " I don't like him." His eyebrow raises. " Then why did you kiss him?" I roll my eyes. " It's complicated." I say unable to come up with a good excuse at the moment. " How is he doing anyway. . .?" Jake's eyes fall as I ask him this question.

" Lance. . .a lot happened when you left. Seth was looking for you and. . . he was angry. But when I seen him last all I could think of was how pitiful he looked. I don't know exactly what happened in between those times but all I know for certain is that he hurt Micah. He hurt him badly."

My eyes widen at this. Seth hurting Micah. I. . .Why would he. . . he wouldn't. He is a much more composed person than me. It takes a lot for him to lose his temper and when he does it's not pretty. . . He wouldn't just attack Micah just because I left. 

" He was furious Lance. . . He threatened both Richard and I. Allison even. . ." His eyes narrow at this. But nevermind this. You need to tell your mom and dad that you're back. " I grab his arm. " Wait. Tell me all that happened. Why was he angry? Did he do anything to Allison? How bad did he hurt Micah. Is he ok? He's not that injured is he?" I ask with worry heavily laced in my voice.