*Bonus*

XxX[A/N]XxX This may get a lil smutty. So for the readers who doesn't want to read it then please skip over this chapter. You can continue to read this at your own descretion. I marked a place for you to stop reading before things could get a little graphic. You will not miss anything!

For those who wants to stick around I hope you likey~ I'm just warming up there is much more where this came from.

I will be releasing the actual next chapter soon after this. Once again, thanks for reading!!!! <333

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________________

I bite down hard on his thumb only for him to take it back and lick it. " Is that suppose to be flattering? That's the same fucking difference." I say entirely flustered at the idea that he continues to tease me like this. I've been so hot and bothered after what happened earlier and him taunting me is enough to drive me over the edge.

I feel his body lean away from me as he pushes his hand through his hair which always seems to only make me want him even more." I figured you would say something like that. I swear you can be so predictable sometimes." He says straight into my eyes as I feel the cool air blowing against my abs. The little bit of resolve I have left starts to crumble, blowing away with the wind. Whether I act on my feelings or not, I will be making a huge mistake.

". . .Call it what you want. . .but I'm not having sex with you. . .Just because you want to now." I say back to him in a low mumble while trying to regain my self composure. He laughs, brushing aside everything that I said and closes in the space even further until I can feel his breathe hitting the side of my face.

". . .I figured you would also say that. . .but you know. . .I don't just want to have sex with you. I want to explore every inch of your body. I- "

" I love how you try to make every perverse thing that ever comes in that head of yours into something sweet and romantic like I'm some kind of idiot."

My eyes practically narrow into the floor as I feel his eyes boring into me. " God. You're so fucking cute it's unbelievable."

I immediately look up at him with a flushed expression as I see a soft smile tugging at his lips. "I was being completely serious when I said that. I'm not trying to be " perverse " or rather romantic, I really mean those things. . . Like I said, you mean more to me than just sex. But you know. . . I also knew it was an unrealistic possibility."

"I'm glad you realize that."

I hear a scoff of laughter come from him as he goes and sits on the bed and pats a spot right beside him but I ignore him. I'm not an idiot. " I won't try anything. I promise." . .Isn't this like deja vu?

"I'm sure you won't. "

" I definitely won't. I'm too tired. And. . .I really just want to spend what little time I have left here with you. So we can talk, or just sleep. I just want you near me."

I can feel my heart beating through my ears while my entire body begins to heat up as I make my way to where he is laying at. No matter how much I try my wolf's cravings are not dying out like they usually do and it's becoming unbearable.

As I stop in front of the bed his head gradually begins to lift his head as he outstretches his hand to me. I put my knee in between his legs pushing him down against the bed making sure to put pressure down on his wrists with my own. Almost instantly do I see surprise register in his eyes but it goes away just as quickly as it came. Having sex with him. . .won't just be any kind of sex. . . I will mark him whether I want to or not. It's irreversible. It means a lifetime of commitment. Being with me and me only. Dealing with my clinginess. My neediness. . .I don't think he understands the full extent of what this means.

I had so much to say. So much planned out. But having him under me like this made my mind go completely blank. It has gotten so quiet I can practically hear him breathing. I can even faintly make out the slight blinking of his eyes.I tighten my hold on his arms. My tongue still lays limp in my mouth as he continues to silently stare at me.

". . .You're making this really hard."

I laugh at his comment and instantly loosen my hold on his hands. As I start to back away from him ,he tugs down on my shirt making me stay put. " I honestly did have something to say. . .I just forgot. . ." I say while looking at everything but him.

". . ."

"What? I did." I say weakly out of defense from being caught staring too long.

". . .I love you."

". . ."

" Every last bit of you. . .and I mean that." He tugs me a little closer to his face.

" I don't know how to say this to make it any clearer. . .but I will love you unconditionally. . . whether it means changing some things about myself, committing just to you, dealing with all your. . .well youness. I don't care, so stop second guessing things. I know you're thinking about my well being but Lance. . .I would be a complete mess without you. . .I need you just as much as you need me."

I peer down at him like he just figured out my deepest secret. It really does scare me how much he knows me. How well he can figure me out in less than a few minutes. ". . .If you watch closely anyone can easily tell what you're thinking. I can practically see the wheels turning in your head questioning if you should even be here. "

" I don't think that's true."

" It is."

" It definitely isn't." I practically spit back at him.

". . .I don't really know. " I see his eyes fall and slowly make their way back to me.

". . .Because if you did know. . .then you'd know I would never want you to keep your distance from me." I move a little closer to him till we are lips apart. " You'd know. . .I love your smile, your obnoxious laugh, the way your eyes light up when you are excited. I love the warm cozy feeling you give me every time I'm near you.The way you make my heart beat faster, when you make me nervous and calm all at the same time. I love all that mushy gushy bullshit you say. . .

". . .I really love you Seth, so I wouldn't want you to change a single thing about yourself. . . I know you're not perfect and I don't expect you to be. . .but you're perfect to me."

I see his eyes instantly widen then narrows as a crimson blush starts to set on his face making me feel even more embarrassed that I even said those things out my mouth. " I really do talk too much. . ." I cover my eyes then roughly drag my hand down my face as I get from over him.

He kisses me softly and as soon as I open my eyes again I see that trademark smile along with that signature glow in his eyes that could make me fall in love with him all over again." You're Perfect. I don't know if it's even possible to love you any more than what I already do." He says so softly I can practically feel the warmth and love inside his voice making my heart beat even more.

I touch my lips delicately as I feel the tingles left on them from his short, brief kiss and I can't help but want more. Soon enough I feel my eyes moving back to his face and I couldn't simmer down the growing need that's rising inside me. I scoot further into the bed trying to put more distance between us without it being too obvious.

"Lance."

" Ignore everything that I said. . ."

" It's not like I really can." The amusement coming from his voice making me shy away from him even more.

He scoots closer to me and grabs my hand before I could even think about moving away from him. I feel his face getting closer to mine making my heart beat faster and faster. " . . .I really want to kiss you , that's probably what you're thinking right now. . .huh?" He says with a teasing smile as he nudges me.

In response to that, I lay down on the bed and put my arm around my eyes trying to cool my nerves down. But him egging it on isn't helping me in the slightest. Even without looking I can practically feel his body weight shifting on top of me making me bite down on my lip in pure anticipation.

His red strands of hair falls over his eyes as he bends down to, what I thought, kiss me but he stops a little ways away making me even more antsy. I feel his hand touch my cheek as it travels to my chin and stops. " Do you prefer to love or to be loved?" He asks me as he slowly starts to take off my shirt.

"What? What kind of question is that?" I stop his hands from traveling up any further, but just the mere brush of his fingers on my chest made me even more aroused as I fidget under him. He looks down at me with the most captivating eyes as I stare back at him. As always I end up looking away from him unable to ever handle the gazes he gives me. " It's exactly as I said. Do you prefer to love or be loved?" I feel his hands starting to move again as his face ducks closer to mine.

". . .I. . . I don't really know." I feel my arms being pushed up together till my shirt was fully off and a devilish grin plasters on his face. "Se-"

" You're more likely the one to be loved . . . since you seem to have so many admires. But. . .my love for you is entirely different from theirs. . .just give me the chance to show you." His forehead touches mine while he finishes off his sentence. At this point in time, my heart is pounding out of my chest. My hands are shaky, my mouth feels dry, and the need that I have to claim him has escalated way past my limit of self control.

I fill the little space between us and cut him off with a soft, light kiss. Then I kiss him again with just a little more pressure as I slowly ease my way closer to him till nothing but our clothes are keeping us from touching. As I press deeper the taste of pineapples and cherries fill my mouth while his intoxicating scent overflows my sense of smell making me instantly want more.

My hands snake up the inside of his shirt touching every single one of his abs. They travel to his chest tugging the hem of his shirt up as they did. As soon as I get the shirt from over his head, I scan every inch of his body with a wavering expression filled with nothing but lust and a pinch of reason. I never wanted something so badly in my life as much as I want him right now. My eyes make their way back up to his face and I can instantly sense the thick, sexual tension in the air.

His hands slides down the bed while his body leans closer to me till there is little to any space between us making me reluctantly lean further back till I can only prop myself up with my elbows. He is so close to me I can feel his heart beating almost as fast as mine. I never in my life thought I had that much of an affect on him.

I feel his hair touching the nape of my neck as he bends down towards my ear biting it lightly while he does. "Or. . .it can be the other way around. At this point, I honestly don't care. . ." When his eyes peer into mine a shudder runs down my body making my eyes instantly fall to his lips then back to his eyes. It'll be fine. . .it's just one time. . . I'm sure I won't do it. I try to convince myself, pushing back that little pinch of reason still lingering around in the chaos called my mind.

I stare at him for what seemed like an eternity until I feel a soft whisp of air coming from him as he gets even closer to me. ". . .Kiss me."

In less than a second I can feel my body filling in the last little bit of space between us. As soon as my lips locks on to his that sweet mixture of pineapples and cherries fill my mouth once again. When I try to press deeper he immediately pries himself away from me, looking at me with most uncomprehensible eyes making me more ansty and frazzled at the idea of actually satisfying my selfish desires.

My elbows begin to slip further and further down and my breathe becomes labored. " I think you really want this." I feel his hands on each side of me as our noses touch causing my breathe to hitch. " The longer you resist this the harder it is going to be for you. . .you cannot deny me for much longer." He whispers seductively in my ear as his breathe tickled my neck. The little added pressure he puts on me causes the rest of my body to sink right in the bed letting out an exasperated sigh as I do.

" Just let me love you."

My eyes narrow painfully away from him as he asks me this. I bite down on my lip at the mere suggestion tempting me beyond all sense of reason. God. I cannot possibly allow this.

He presses his lips lightly against my skin as he trails further down the side of my neck making me shift uncomfortably under him. Goosebumps begin to appear all over my body along with slight shivers of pleasure as I feel his fingers going down my sides. The shudders increase in size while he continues down his path resulting in my breathe becoming more and more labored.

One kiss after another, I silently try to hold in the pleasure I am getting from this but it seems utterly impossible the further down my chest he goes, forcing my eyes shut. His tongue brushes against my abs all the way up to my nipples making an audible sound of pleasure come from me.

I feel his breathe run up my arm as he begins to make his way back up to my face. He plants small kisses on the sides of my face and hovers over my lips looking down at me with the most provocative expression. Slowly, I part my lips but don't make any movement towards his. His lips brush up against mine teasingly making my breathe come out as short and ragged. He pulls at the bottom of my lip tugging once then tugging twice till I run my hands through his hair hesitating on what to do next.

He pulls me back in with another brief kiss holding on a little longer than before. His leg goes on each side of me in a split second I feel him hovering over me, staring at me with unreadable, bright, green eyes.

My eyes stray away from him completely trying to get this terrible idea out of my head but this only allows him to get closer to my face as he does. A smirk appears on his face after a second of looking at me.

He knows he has me. . .exactly where he wants me.

X__________________________________________________X

Finally succumbing to the incessant need to feel his bare skin against mine, my lips lock onto his bringing him as close to me as possible. As he presses deeper, I feel his hand go down my chest to the button on my jeans. He unbuttons it effortlessly, sliding his fingers in until I feel his hand rub against my member making me moan into his mouth.

His hand continuously goes up and down my length in an almost painfully slow motion. I reluctantly turn away from his lips as I writhe from the minimal effort he is putting into it. He lets go before he can tighten his hold on it anymore and begins to press his lips against my neck sending more waves of arousal down my body making me tense up at the feeling he is giving me. The weight of his body increases on top of me as he moves closer pushing me further into the bed kissing me harder in the process.

He continuously slinks back and kisses me with even more force each time while his body purposely rubs against mine making my voice catch in the back of throat. His hands latch on to my hair turning his head slightly as he presses even further. I drown myself in these rough kisses even when my lips start to burn. I don't want this to stop. My hands make their way down his body feeling every crevace and cut in his muscles. I run my hands down his back slowly as I feel his muscles contort turning me on much more than it should have.

He bites down on my bottom lip tugs it lightly as I taste a little iron coming into my mouth. That does nothing but make me want him even more.

I can feel his fingers lightly treading down my skin in a teasing manner as he sucks on my neck. I grab the ruffled sheets into my hands and clinch onto them tighter and tighter when I feel his canines slowly scathe over the soft skin on my neck. He tries to distract me from noticing one of his hands going down to the inside of my thigh as his soft, delicate kisses turn into small tinges of pain. Just by this alone I can feel the need to release coming quickly.

As soon as he grips my member again my body instantly arches backwards. Cringing under the pleasure, I tilt my head back unable to even keep my eyes open. " Se-" He stops just before I am able to reach my climax. My eyes widen as if a rug has been swept from under my feet.

I take my hands down his back as my nails sink into his skin. The feeling, The need to release is relentless. I try to find anything to distract me. His hands run down my back all the way to my thighs causing me to become unreasonably aroused even further. My body heats up even more as I feel him tucking his head into my neck licking all around it.

"Aaah."

He mixes this with some soft kisses and soon it turn into the harsh, ragged ones that I love so much. His teeth begins to graze over my skin once again sending cascades of sparks up and down my spine. My body is nearly on the verge of trembling from desire. As he reaches my soft spot he stops still making me moan. I feel something harden against me.

I feel his entire body press against me as his lips latches on to my neck. He bites into my neck with enough pressure to cause blood to leak from it but not hard enough for his teeth to sink completely in.

A stream of pain comes raining down on me making my nails sink deeper and deeper into his skin as his fangs sinks further into mine. He adds a little more pressure making every breathe I take incredibly painful. I clench my jaw tight when the pain becomes close to unbearable. He fastens his hold onto me even tighter as a result I turn my head away from him increasing the pain even further. My mind instantly becomes blank filling itself with dizziness and bedazzlement.

As soon as he lets go I see a line of blood going down my chest. I try to put my hand over my neck trying to stop it from dripping down but he grabs my hand and licks exactly where he bit, stopping some of the blood coming from it. The lust and arousal I was already feeling comes back ten times over. An immeasurable amount of pleasure shoot through me making my body shiver under the pressure.

He squeezes my wrists as he hovers over me rubbing his nose against mine. His mouth opens wide taking me in fully. Blood trickles into my mouth till all that I can taste is the bitter iron and spice from it. One of his hands slip away and travels down to the tip then goes on to stroke it up and down making me bite down on the side of my hand. He kisses my neck as a throbbing pain courses to my chest making me fill with even more need. Everything he is doing is painfully gentle and slow. It's making me crazy with the need for release which he keeps denying me.

His grip tightens without notice causing me tilt my head back in utter bliss. My hips buck up in repsonse and begins to rock back in forth wanting to feel friction that isn't there. He ignores my pleas and continues to go at the same pace. " Seth." . . ." Stop- jus. . ." . . ." Give it to me already." I say in faint, hoarse gaps. Sweat begins to trickle down my body. My hair already slick with it. I can't stand this any longer.

My heart beat starts to beat sparatically as he stops and stares at me making me groan out in sexual frustration. ". . .You want it to be rough. . .but. . ."

He lifts my hips up slightly off the bed, slowly taking his hands down my legs driving me even closer to edge. " I want to make love to you. . .not fuck you. Not right now." He says so lowly I want to cringe under the power his voice has on me.

" I-"

I gasp when I feel something slick go inside me. I groan under the pleasure that the pain is giving me. He does this slowly as well. . .gradually going in and out no matter how much I beg him to go faster he is relentless. My body starts to loosen up allowing for his finger to go deeper into me. By time the pain subsides two fingers are already inside me. I clinch onto the sheets tighter and tighter from each time his fingers would hit a certain spot sending me into a spasm of pure exhiliration.

He picks up speed as my moans and groans become louder and louder making it even harder to stop. I try to hold them in but I end up opening my mouth again as I feel three fingers going inside me at a considerable speed. I throw my head back in pleasure.

" Seth." I practically moan out as I feel so much wetness escreeting from me. I never felt this good in my life.

"Seth" I whine out as I feel myself closing in on my climax still have yet to actually feel him inside me making me antsy and even more aroused as lude thoughts circulates through my head.

". . .Lance."

A throbbing pain courses through me as his breathe exhales my name onto my neck making me cum almost immediately.

My breathing comes out haggard, coming down from such a high place back to reality. As the pleasure subsides pain awakens in its place making even breathing painfully hard to do. My body feels like it's burning up. I make a motion to move but Seth's weight on my body grounds me to where I am at somehow turning me on once again.

He kisses my forehead with a very light, gently peck and repeats the same thing to my cheek and neck. That in all actuality makes me feel a lot better. My eyes begin to fall, closing then opening back up every now and again. I'm completely tired and all sexed out without him even having to actually. . .

I feel myself turning to doze off and instantly feel hot hands wrap around me bringing me into a close embrace. The pain pulsates the more tired I grow making me weary and slightly hazed and out of it. He kisses the back of my sweat ridden hair and I just want to turn around and kiss him. But I am too drowsy to even think about moving.

". . .Lance. . . "

" Mmm. . ." I say tiredly back halfway into sleep.

He reaches over me and kisses me tenderly on the lips. Some sense of warmth and comfort comes from that, pushing some of the aching pain that is going inside me right now. I begin to go to sleep as his words fall on deaf ears.