Chapter 8

I sit in class with my hand barely holding up my head feeling

On edge,

Fidgety,

And Angry.

I feel like a drug addict going through withdrawl without their daily fix.

I haven't seen Seth in two weeks. TWO weeks! I expected my wolf to be going insane right now but no he's practically whimpering. . . . like a little bitch.

I hated the fact of me wanting to see him.

Needing to see him.

My carefree, cool aura was gone now and in its place was the usual " I'm going to kill you " aura.

Despite the yearning of my wolf, he was still his same old self just ten times more aggressive and violent ready to snap at anyone. Since when did I become so reliant on him. . .his scent to calm me down? Since when did I become so possesive of him? Since when. . . I put my head down on the desk. Did I need to see him so badly?

Matt taps me on the shoulder and I turn around and see Allison behind him. I look passively at her then put my head back on the desk. I could care less about her right now. She's not who I want to see right now. . .

" Lance. . ."

". . .Look I'm so sorry for what I said to you. I knew what I said was wrong. . .I was just so mad. . . about what you did."

I let out an audible sigh.

" I told you over and over again no. Don't do it. But you did it anyway. Of course I would be mad. . . But I would never choose anyone over you Lance. You're one of my best friends and Micah. . .is just. . .a crush."

I finally decide to look at her with a blank face. Should I tell her? Should I not tell her? . . .Meeh she will find out eventually. I scoff. That she has the hots for a gay guy.

" Allison now isn't the time. I really am in a irritable mood. I don't know why, but talking to you about this now will only to cause me to get even more irritated. . ."

" Because your little boyfriend hasn't come back after that day." Matt says distantly causing Allisons eyes to widen.

I plop my head back on the desk ready for the implications to sink thoroughly into her brain.

He was right. . . well aside from the boyfriend part.

" Shut up." I say while mumbling on the desk.

" You're. . ." Allison says hesitantly.

" No." I say already tired of this conversation. " Matty here, is just a little jealous of the guy because I can seem to tell him everything now and not you." I say smugly.

Matt shakes his head. " No. You know that's not the reason why. People in our pack will began to notice you hanging out with a guy who isn't from our pack. After that treaty was signed it clearly states we shouldn't fratenize with people of other packs. It's against the rules. "

I glare at him. " Since when did you care? You're the one sleeping with some girl in our pack! You don't see me lecturing you about what's right and wrong!" I say already getting angrier by the minute.

" Gaah. . . I can't take this anymore!" I punch a big hole in the wall and walk out.

Matt grabs me by the sleeve and I violently shrug him off.

" . . .You know I remembered how I could tell you everything, good or bad. . . without it getting around or having to worry if you would judge me. . . I see now that thats changed."