Chapter 9

[A/N] So finally the PLOT beeeegggins!

I wanted Lance and Seth to have somewhat of a friendship before I started to progress their relationship and the plot further.

Makes it more intimate in a sense.

Sorry for the long wait, but here is where it begans to pick up!

 - COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT- ( Don't really care if you vote) :) 

My eyes narrows in confusion as I sit on my bed looking down at my hands. I kissed him. I really kissed him. Something is really wrong with me. I didn't want to.  . . well I did. . . but I felt this pull towards him. I couldn't help it.

It was different then a tug on my heart like usual it was a physical magnetic pull. As I kissed him. . . It felt like no other kiss before. It felt like sparks- no electric pulsing through my body. I wanted more. To run my hands through his blood red hair. To press my entire body against his. It took the will of sense of reason to pull my lips from his before I did something that I would regret even more.  My feelings escalated to heights I never thought they could reach.

Something is definitely wrong with me.

I put my hand on my face and make a scowling face. I couldn't do anything but hate myself right now. I always had a knack for ruining a good thing. Seth. . . My heart pounded at his very name causing a cold sweat to claim my body. 

" To exist. . . for a wolf like you. . . is to live or die from solidarity if you stay here."

" Your Fate of Existence. . . would be a sad one."

I hear these words echo into my head telepathically from a woman with a soft melodic voice.

I look around my room vigorously but no one is in here. I wasn't in my wolf form so how could I hear her voice? I don't even believe she's in my pack.

I get up and began to scan the room but I find nothing.

" Come here. . . Young one."

I hear her say again telepathically.

My eyes narrow in contempt.

" To the red woods. . . Hurry. . ."

This time her voice held a bit of pleading and sincerity laced behind her words.

I didn't hesitate as much as I wanted to protest, I dashed out the door and walk towards the woods.

. . . The woods we should never step in.

_____________________________________________________________________________

As I get deeper and deeper into the woods I could sense a strong presence I've never felt before. The scent of the being was a strong flowery vanilla scent that was hypnotizing and nausiating all at once. Somehow. . .it smelled. . .familiar.

I walk in a little further and that's when I see her. 

A beautiful red haired girl with bright sky blue eyes. A living contradiction. Her garbs was fanciful with lace and fluff spread across her sleaves and fluff of her white and blue dress. 

" Young one. . . you don't look much older than me." I say after our moment of silence.

She smiles at this. " Yes well. . . our kind ages a bit more slowly than most wolves. . ." she says softly.

" Nonetheless I am quite older than you. . ."

" What do you want from me? And how can you speak to me telepathically without being a part of my  pack? I'm not even in your pack."