Chapter Sixty: Detention With Umbridge.

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Elysian's Theme Song: Empire by Beth Crowley

Chapter Sixty: Detention With Umbridge.

Elysian arrived at Umbridge's office with ten minutes to spare. Her face was blank as she stared at the door. Peeves floated over, far calmer and quieter than he usually would have, with a sorrowful look.

"Whatever is the matter Peeves?" inquired Elysian, with a raised eyebrow.

"Pinky gonna try and hurt you," said Peeves.

"Keyword in that sentence being 'try.' Don't worry Peeves, I'll be perfectly fine."

Peeves disappeared the second Umbridge's door opened and Elysian was allowed inside. Elysian settled into the seat in front of Umbridge's desk with a blank expression, ignoring the startling amount of pink and cats that surrounded the room. A blood quill sat on her desk, shinning in the dim light of Umbridge's office.

"Now, Elysian dear," Umbridge began, "do you know why you're here?"

"Because I wasn't paying attention in class, ma'am."

"Good, now, as punishment I want you to write lines." Umbridge picked up the blood quill and handed it to Elysian, "with one of my special quills."

"And what would you want me to write?"

"I must respect my betters."

Elysian smirked and placed the quill on the desk. Umbridge watched her with a look of confusion as Elysian stood up and shook her head.

"Professor Umbridge, you are, of course, aware that the use of a Blood Quill on a Minor – especially the heiress of an Ancient and Noble House – is illegal. You are also aware that, as a ministry worker, you would receive not only an extended sentence in Azkaban for such an act but your family vaults would also belong to the family you wronged. Correct?"

The smile that Elysian held on her face was one that anyone else would assume was polite and kind. Her voice was pure sweetness, butter wouldn't have melted in her mouth.

Umbridge went pale but quickly recovered: "What does that have to do with me?"

"Well –" Elysian picked up the blood quill, "—this is a blood quill. And I am the heiress to an Ancient and Noble House ... well actually I'm Lady Potter now since my parents are dead and I'm the main heir. All I would need to do is show my guardian this memory and you'd be destroyed."

"What do you want?"

"What? From you? nothing. I'm just giving a fellow Slytherin a friendly warning. I don't like being challenged Madam Umbridge, especially by someone who knows nothing of the game they seem so eager to play. What I want from you, is to stay out of my way. Ignore me and I'll ... forget this conversation.

"If not then I'll give my memory to my guardian or perhaps I'll give it to Lucius Malfoy and he can take it directly to the Minster. You are aware that the Minister has a soft spot for me aren't you? and everything you've ever worked for will be destroyed.

"So, do we have an accord?"

Umbridge was pale and shaking and enraged as she stared at the younger girl. How dare someone half her age attempt to threaten her! Umbridge should teach her, her place... and yet this child was right. Umbridge would be destroyed if she did anything to Elysian and she'd lose all hope of joining the Death Eater Movement if she harmed the friend of Heir Malfoy.

"We do," Umbridge seethed.

"Good. So, what shall I do for my detention?"

"Nothing, you may leave."

"Very well," said Elysian. "Good evening, Madam Umbridge."

~EP~

Neville was waiting for Elysian in the Library for their normally scheduled study session. The moment he saw his best friend, Neville couldn't stop thanking her despite having already done so.

"Neville, you've thanked me enough," said Elysian, sitting down at their normal table.

"It will never be enough," objected Neville, "you gave me back my parents."

Elysian smiled softly and nodded along. Neville was practically vibrating with happiness as they went through the material that he needed help with.

"My mum, dad and Grams wanted me to give you this," said Neville once they were finished.

He pulled out a beautiful and formal letter and handed it to her before disappearing off to his common room alongside Luna Lovegood, who waved at her happily before disappearing alongside him.

Opening the letter, Elysian found another plan falling into place.

Lady Elysian Slytherin-Gryffindor-Black-Potter,

This is a formal acknowledgement of two life debts between the House of Longbottom and the Houses of Slytherin, Gryffindor, Black and Potter. Due to your actions in awakening one Frank Longbottom and one Alice Longbottom, the House of Longbottom would like to request a formal meeting between Heads of the Family Lines in order to settle these debts.

Yours in all good faith,

Lady Augusta Longbottom,

Lord Frank Longbottom

Lady Alice Longbottom.

Elysian tucked the letter into her pocket and returned to her common room where the rest of Slytherin were waiting. She walked into her dorm room and wrote a quick letter to the Malfoy family – knowing that it would reach Tom.

Tom

I have made Umbridge aware of her place in our design but I'm going to require help in making sure that she doesn't overstep her boundaries. I've also been contacted by the Head of the Longbottom family and have been offered an alliance between our family lines.

Yours,

Elysian.

~CA~

Note: Yes, Angels and Gentlemen I have returned. I've sorry for being away for so long but I'm back now and that's all that matters. Thank you to everyone who stood by this story despite my lack of updates and I'm thankful to all of you!

Love you all and can't wait to continue this story.