Chapter Nineteen: A Message for Love.

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Note: Guys please check out this link: vm.tiktok.com/mdGdav/ A Harry Potter Nerd/Heidi5360 has now FINISHED the Trailer and I would most appreciate everyone checking it out and giving them some love for me. They worked really hard on it and deserve recognition for such an amazing video. Guys please check out TotallyNotWeird/QueenAuthor's Instagram account as she has created a song edit for Elysian Potter that should get some attention.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Ellis – Castle, Hasley – The Devil Within, Digital Daggers

Chapter Nineteen: A Message for Love.

Elysian was planning. She was sitting in her room, which had been downgraded during a particularly angry episode from James, at her desk while writing out a list of priorities. The sword of Gryffindor gleamed within her open trunk, having been seized by the Goblins after Dumbledore attempted to return a fake. She had half expected the Goblins to keep the sword as it was made by them for Godric specifically but instead, they had offered it to her as a thank you for giving them the basilisk body.

Dumbledore had been dropping by the manor every other day, going through the family lineage to try and ascertain the identity of the heiress of Gryffindor. He had, of course, suspected Elysian – as anyone would – but the Dark Lord had managed to place mental barriers in her mind during their kiss and Snape had given her books to keep her mind safe.

James and Lily were ramping up their attempts to try and indoctrinate Elysian, going so far as to offer her one of the Potter properties in return for some information. It was really pathetic but was working in her favour as she had managed to get far more information out of them then they would ever pluck from her.

Hearing a soft knock, Elysian looked up and spotted two owls waiting for her. She quickly allowed them entrance and accepted the letters, watching as one of the owls flew off again.

The first letter was writing on Hogwart's stationery. She opened it and began to read:

My Darling Elysian,

I had Ginny write this letter in case I was unable to get my body back. I have sent a similar to Lucius explaining all of our plans so you needn't worry about explaining anything to him. I wanted to tell you that I managed to save one of Kira's eggs which is being hidden in a secluded area of the Chamber for you to retrieve should you wish to.

Yours,

Tom.

Elysian smiled at the letter and placed it in her trunk alongside the sword of Gryffindor. The second letter was written in a very familiar scrawl she had come to know as well as her own. It was from Blaise.

It read:

Rena,

My mother and I are going to Brazil for the next few weeks and it reminded me to send you this –

Inside the letter was a picture of all of Elysian's friends – Neville, Draco, Hermione, Daphne, Blaise, Theo and Pansy – in front of the Great Hall on the last day while everyone was packing. She smiled softly at the letter and continued reading.

I know your parents don't like you having anything to do with Slytherin in your room so I figured it would help keep you doing during the weeks we're apart. I hope you're okay and I miss you, all you guys so much.

Love From

Blaise.