Chapter Forty-Six: The Bond Between Mother and Sons

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Eilish– Castle, Hasley – The Devil Within, Digital Daggers – Don't Make Me, MALINDA – Doll House, Melanie Martinez – Prom Queen, Molly Kate Kestner – Everybody's Fool, Evanescence.

Chapter Forty-Six: The Bond Between Mother and Sons

Wormtail approached Elysian first, removing her bindings in seconds with his new hand, and she was quick to remove her wand so it would seem like he had given it to her. Lucius 'pushed' her further towards Voldemort as the rest of the Death Eaters moved to seal them in a tight circle. Harry kept watching Elysian as Wormtail approached him, the only time his eyes moved was when he debated running.

"You have been taught how to duel, Potters?" said Voldemort softly, his red eyes glinting through the darkness.

Elysian nodded, like a scared little girl. The Death Eaters who knew Elysian were shocked at how good her acting was as if they hadn't met her beforehand, they never would have guessed that she was in on their plans.

"We bow to each other, Harry," said Voldemort, bending a little, but keeping his snake-like features upturned to Harry. "Come, the niceties must be observed ... Dumbledore would like you to show manners ... bow to death, Harry ... or perhaps I shall turn my attention to your sister?"

Hearing that Elysian could be in danger meant Harry instantly complied. The Death Eaters laughed at this, seeing how eager Harry was to protect Elysian – who they all knew didn't need protecting. Elysian could almost mistake him for someone who was concerned for her safety, though it was probably only for appearances.

"Very good," said Voldemort softly. "And now you face me, like a man ... straight back and proud, the way your father did ...

"And now – we duel."

Watching from the side lines, Elysian didn't even flinch as Harry was tortured. Her twin was gasping for breath, whimpering, moaning and crying out in pain but she made no move to help him. Voldemort glanced at her from the corner of his eye and seemed to increase the amount of power put into the spell upon seeing her reaction, almost as if he was getting revenge on Harry for betraying her...

Then, he stopped.

Harry was free to breath again and he quickly jumped up, ready to fight if need be. Elysian waited but didn't move a muscle as Voldemort placed the imperious curse on Harry. She knew Harry could easily fight it off the curse and she was proved corrected when suddenly he yelled out: "I WON'T."

Instantly, Harry ducked behind a gravestone. The Death Eaters were chuckling at Harry's cowardice and Voldemort slowly walked forward. Once Voldemort was finally above him, Harry sprung up and pointed his wand towards Voldemort.

"Expelliarmus!" cried Harry.

"Avada Kadavra!" cried Voldemort.

"Expelliarmus!" cried Elysian.

Suddenly, their wands flashed and were connected in a golden stream. Voldemort and Harry were thrown apart, though remained on their feet, so they were now in a triangle, with Elysian at the tip. No one could move and none of the Death Eaters dared to move.

Elysian felt her wand vibrate and knew that this was going to be her way to make sure Harry got out alive. Sending Harry a look, which she knew he would understand, Elysian forced another burst of magic through her wand which knocked all three of them off of their feet.

Harry sprinted towards Cedric and the cup the moment he was able. He looked ready to run to grab Elysian but Nagini stopped him as she wrapped herself around part of Elysian's leg.

"HARRY GO!" roared Elysian.

And he did, leaving Elysian alone with the Death Eaters and a man-eating snake.